GOD F'N BRAKES

• Discuss GOD F'N BRAKES in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Okay... Some of you may remember when I told you about my front brakes and I broke the little bolt thing on accident, took the brakes off comepletely... ...
  • Tags bike
C

Colorblinded

GOD F'N BRAKES post #1
Okay... Some of you may remember when I told you about my front brakes and I broke the little bolt thing on accident, took the brakes off comepletely and ride with just back brakes now. Well.. I had some trouble with my tire yesterday, finally got back on my bike for more than a second alittle while ago and then I hit a jump, slammed my brakes on and snapped my cord. What should I do? Should I try to fix it? If so, how? I want the ability to still spin my bars freely, so I will either be fixing it, taking my brakes off completely or taking the gyro out and figuring some weird set up out. What should I do, and faster responses would be appreciated, because me and a friend are suppose to go ride soon.

C

Colorblinded

GOD F'N BRAKES post #3
okay, checking that out... Would you recommend me fixing it or riding brakeless?

B

Bigboomer

GOD F'N BRAKES post #4
It's all a matter of choice... if you feel more comfortable one way, do it that way. Try riding without brakes and see how it does ya

E

EasternBMX

GOD F'N BRAKES post #5
brakeless it will be fun

E

evanc

GOD F'N BRAKES post #6
Fixing it. I'm so scared to do brakeless. I tried it and almost shit myself at the park.

E

EasternBMX

GOD F'N BRAKES post #7
haha Evan shit his pants

C

Colorblinded

GOD F'N BRAKES post #8
The little thing that goes into the lever, like a small circle which allows you to pull the cord..... you know what I am talking about. Well that snapped off and i have some strayed wires just sitting there, I took the top cords off, so I still have my gyro and the cords and stuff on the bottom half of my bike on and my lever in case I can fix it, but I don't know how to?

New Topics