Go Karts

• Discuss Go Karts in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; just thought i'd start a topic on go karts, Any of you guys Ride em? ...
  • Tags bmx
H

hartattack_199

Go Karts post #1
just thought i'd start a topic on go karts, Any of you guys Ride em?

W

Wynex

Go Karts post #2
I would like to but it's too expensive here! 10€ for a few rounds (10-15 Minutes)

F

FOL

Go Karts post #3
Wynex said:
I would like to but it's too expensive here! 10€ for a few rounds (10-15 Minutes)
same here in holland, so I just do it a few times a year for fun :)

my style is more aimed towards "destruction derby" than going fastest, and the track owners ain't happy with that >:]

I

infantry43RIDER

Go Karts post #4
there is this place where i live...called wisconsin dells...yea anyways there is two HUGE go cart places...costs like 25 bucks to get in but then you get unlimited rides and the tracks are monsterous and go underwaters....its awesome

go carts kick ass :twisted:

J

joey_dreaves

Go Karts post #5
i own my own go kart and its class only pay £10 for an hour! :p

F

FOL

Go Karts post #6
joey_dreaves said:
and if you visit your go kart with a bmx you get 50% discount? :p

I

infantry43RIDER

Go Karts post #7
FOL said:
joey_dreaves said:
and if you visit your go kart with a bmx you get 50% discount? :p
BETTER :twisted: :p

G

gt_thumps

Go Karts post #8
never ridden a go kart. sry

B

Bailer

Go Karts post #9
i've been on a few, i live in northern ireland so there aint that many, but i was in estonia, and finland snowboarding (really good fun) and there were go karts over there, but when we went there we kept sliding off cos of wee bits of ice on the track

415fsxrules

Go Karts post #10
i owned my own for about three years but it broke because i kept on rolling it and trying to hit jumps with it. this one time i went as fast and it could go about 40-50 mph and just cranked the wheel to the side i did about i swear 15 flips then i finally stopped. Good old roll bars. :D

H

hartattack_199

Go Karts post #11
bump

G

greenspan

Go Karts post #12
There is a spot by me called Extreme Karting. They rent Concession cars,($50/hr-50 mph), KT-100s, (70mph-$90/hr), and Rotax 125's that will do 110 with a long enough straight. The track is .5 miles with 10 turns two straights and one really banked curve. They actually run sanctioned events at the track.

New Topics