Gloss Black DK 4 pack

• Discuss Gloss Black DK 4 pack in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Has anyone got any photo`s of the gloss black DK 4 pack ? I am getting one this month and am not too keen on the Tan color. ...
  • Tags bike bikes photo
F

felling crew

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #1
Has anyone got any photo`s of the gloss black DK 4 pack ? I am getting one this month and am not too keen on the Tan color.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #2
no, but it pretty much looks like any other black bike so........

F

federal_rider12

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #3
yeah it will look like any other black bike but for me i would have gone with the tan i hate black so we are opposite

i also hate chrome and my new cassette wheel is chrome but wheels like only come in black and chrome but thats why i like my demolition not black but not chrome

R

rocket

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #4
felling crew said:
Has anyone got any photo`s of the gloss black DK 4 pack ? I am getting one this month and am not too keen on the Tan color.
i dont have a pic but i have the bike but i own one. it looks really nice and shinny. only thing though, be carefull with the frame like leaning it against other bikes and stuff...it kinda chips easy :? if i take a pic, ill post it on here.

F

federal_rider12

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #5
all bike paint will chip or scratch easily if the right part hits it anything with a tip will cut right through the paint, the second day i had my redline my friend layed his bike next to mine and his pedal moved around and tapped my frame and cut the paint but who cares its just paint itll be gone in no time

F

felling crew

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #6
Photo

Cheers mate, i am getting the dk this month so if you could post a pic of your bike that would be great, not really bothered about it chipping/scratching personally i think it adds a bit of character to the bike :)

R

rocket

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #7
federal_rider12 said:
all bike paint will chip or scratch easily if the right part hits it anything with a tip will cut right through the paint, the second day i had my redline my friend layed his bike next to mine and his pedal moved around and tapped my frame and cut the paint but who cares its just paint itll be gone in no time
for some reason i knew someone would say that. :p
i should add that ive owned over 30 bikes in my life and out of them all...this new DK four pack ive got chips very very easy. ive had paint fall off places and have clue how it happened.
i also use to powder coat as a job so i know some bike companies use the cheapest and easiest method to powder coat their frames while others use best. :idea:

felling crew said:
not really bothered about it chipping/scratching personally i think it adds a bit of character to the bike
i agree. but youll see what im talkin about. :D

if you ever come across some sealed 3pc cranks...try to get them for your 4pack.

F

federal_rider12

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #8
i saw a dk six pack yesterday it was nice and the kids size dk general lee that thing is awesome its like a 12in bike with 14mm rear axle font and rear sealed hubs 1 1/8 headtube maxxis hookworm tires man all it needs is a 3 piece crank im thinking of buying one somethime and have fun but all i want right now is my new wheel

F

felling crew

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #9
Is the DK General a better bike than the 4 pack ?

B

bones

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #10
i dont see much difference in the six and four pack to be honest!

i hate dks lol

F

federal_rider12

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #11
oh no the general lee bikes now are well GENERAL they use to be the best dk you could get but now they brought out a new line and there is the dayton but there still is the dk six pack but then they brought the four pack which is slightly better then the six pack

D

dainjarouz

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #12
well this aint a 4pack, but itll give you an idea of what a black dk looks like....just imagine it with a dirt tire and no front brake!

F

federal_rider12

Gloss Black DK 4 pack post #13
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
and theres the dayton

New Topics