girls

• Discuss girls in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; got any BMX girls in here with pics ...
  • Tags bmx ride bmx
D

DrunkPunk180

girls post #1
got any BMX girls in here with pics

O

oibmxpunx

girls post #2
i know theres one i dont kow if she has a pic tho

D

DrunkPunk180

girls post #3
whats her name?????i`m not sure but i might know who you are talkin about

O

oibmxpunx

girls post #4
erin i think that how its spelled

F

federal_rider12

girls post #5
yeah man erin is gone again. before she use to reply alot then she stopped then came back replied a few made a topic and left again. but i dont think she will post a pic of her so dont ask. but anyways i think there are alot more girls on here

F

FOL

girls post #6
this is pathetic, go find some girls in your neighbourhood :roll:

anyway, erin might not reply due the fact she is busy or something

R

rocket

girls post #7
This topic is why girls dont post.
Very pathetic.

T

Trimix

girls post #8
FOL said:
this is pathetic, go find some girls in your neighbourhood :roll:

anyway, erin might not reply due the fact she is busy or something
Yea....as guys in BMX we should be polite, and NOT treat a girl that comes on here like a piece of meat. Don't get me wrong, I like the female anatomy VERY much.....but a girl could have a very valid question....and just might even ride better than most of us.....you never know.

If girls can ride BMX, I welcome them as peoples....not as entertainment.

F

federal_rider12

girls post #9
same here trimix, ive seen a girl who can ride better then most guys on here. i have also met some girls who skate and do pretty good and others not so good at all so i just like to help if i can, because i want to see them keep riding or skating and not give up because they cant do something. but if i find a girl i like who rides then i dont think about sex, i think about hey i want to go out with her or hang out with her

M

Mr_Shrapnel

girls post #10
women are just good full stop. i love them, even if they have nothing to do with bmx, which they never do, in fact i dont thick that i would want a girl who bmxed. imagine her shins.......eeeeeyyyywwwweee

F

federal_rider12

girls post #11
thats why you find a girl who is starting and get her some shin guards :wink: but i have never seen a girl with sliced shins, but i wouldnt care after a while the scars kinda dissapear and doctors have made some new stuff that like removes or reduces the sight of scars, if you want your girlfriend to have nice shins. my scars on my shins are like white now and they are like 4 years old, well i got some that are like a year old but ive been lucky the past year no shin bashes, thanks to the good grip my shoes give me but i still decided to buy shin guards

T

Trimix

girls post #12
F

FOL

girls post #13
Trimix said:
If girls can ride BMX, I welcome them as peoples....not as entertainment.
What if they don't ride bmx? :p

Mr_Shrapnel said:
women are just good full stop. i love them, even if they have nothing to do with bmx, which they never do, in fact i dont thick that i would want a girl who bmxed. imagine her shins.......eeeeeyyyywwwweee
ever heard of shinpads? sure you do :p

I

infantry43RIDER

girls post #14
icerocket said:
This topic is why girls dont post.
Very pathetic.
exactly.

M

MuffinMan

girls post #16
girls = turn on, girls riding bike = bigger turnon lol ( i dont harass them like other people on internet tho)

RuLe

RuLe

girls post #17
i got a pic of some girls riding a bike if u want me to scan it for you guys

D

DrunkPunk180

girls post #18
lmao nobody evan posted any pics :hmm: :eh:

F

FOL

girls post #19
DrunkPunk180 said:
lmao nobody evan posted any pics :hmm: :eh:
maybe you understand now that this topics sucks? :p
amd that there aren't many girls on the baord (and bmxing in general)

D

Devourment 138

girls post #20
There is an EXTREMLY hot chic on here that I got a pic from...and I mean EXTREMLY hot...

New Topics