Girls that ride*

• Discuss Girls that ride* in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Heyy... I i think there should be a whole new topic :D on girl riders coz everyone underestamates our capabilitys to ride!! :) ...
  • Tags flatland
Status
Not open for further replies.
iridea16incher

iridea16incher

Girls that ride* post #1
Heyy... I i think there should be a whole new topic :D on girl riders coz everyone underestamates our capabilitys to ride!! :)

E

evanc

Girls that ride* post #2
It's not underestimation; it's the truth.

C

Colorblinded

Girls that ride* post #3
you ride my 16 incher?

T

tastywheat

Girls that ride* post #4
ive seen girls competing on tv and they really dont come close to what guys do prolly cuz they dont want to hurt themselves which is a huge disadvantage

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

Girls that ride* post #5
Its not the truth and there are some gurls out there that arnt afraid there gonna hurt themselfs!!!!

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

Girls that ride* post #6
ideal

r u a girl? what bmx u ride?

R

rage2k3

Girls that ride* post #7
i believe theres already 2 sections about female riders

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

Girls that ride* post #8
yes im a girl and i ride!! I ride flatland

E

evanc

Girls that ride* post #9
Woah. That's a good thing. I was just thinking about how we don't have enough suckass girl flatlanders who just started because of seeing the X-games and think that because they lack a certain organ organ down south, they deserve special treatment. Yet they also claim that they're "exactly the same as the guys". Yeah? Well why is it such a big deal then? Go make me a steak.

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

Girls that ride* post #10
wow

wow do think that girls are incapable of riding flatland as good as the guys are??

E

Evolutia

Girls that ride* post #11
i had to say that i haven't seen a female ride flatland near as good as the men, i think it is true that girls aren't as capable as the male are on bmxing... actually even on skateboarding as well they're just scared of getting hurt.. but if they over come that then maybe they'll ride along side males but noway is that the case at the moment...

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

Girls that ride* post #12
well that couuld be true but u havnt seen everyone girl that rides flatland right? so u dont know what ever girl is capible of!

E

evanc

Girls that ride* post #13
Going from your typing, you'd better reside to being a professional soccer mom.

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

Girls that ride* post #14
wow I bet you im better then some of the guys out there!

I

infantry43RIDER

Girls that ride* post #15
yea you prolly are...no one is saying you aren't better than some of the guys out there...but with my experiences of girls riding...specially flatland i have seen many of them mess up and not do as good overal as the men riders have in the sport...just that is what i have seen.

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

Girls that ride* post #16
yes i understand totaly but it juss gets me mad that, that person says that shit soocer mom wtf is that!?

E

evanc

Girls that ride* post #17
If you want to continue this outside of the forum, bring it. Post your screen name.

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

Girls that ride* post #18
i dont really care post ur sn ill im u

E

evanc

Girls that ride* post #19
Hahahah, good luck.

addictedbmxer

I gaurantee 1000% you'll never see me online.

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

Girls that ride* post #20
alright then its not a big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics