girls can ride bmx

• Discuss girls can ride bmx in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i watch some thing on the extreme channel the other night it was about a girl who wanted to learn how to bmx. story goes she was learning off the pro"s... ...
  • Tags backflip bike bmx g ride bmx how to bmx jump ride bmx
M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

girls can ride bmx post #1
i watch some thing on the extreme channel the other night it was about a girl who wanted to learn how to bmx. story goes she was learning off the pro"s n she had to learn a trick to qualify for a bmx contest in the usa anyway the fella that was teaching her took her to dave mirras house and she hung out with the legend for abit. the contest came and she had been bmxing for around 6wks and the man said that she should pull a one hander over the jump so she did and qualifyed for the jam, on her seconond run she told the guy she wanted to pull a back flip and she was just going for it, he was trying to talk her out of it but she would listen she was ademant on this back flip that she had been trying for 2 days in the foam pit, so off she goes and i remeber just before she was about to do it in my head i was saying shes giong to cripple herself, she comes off the jump hits the flip ramp and nearly lands it but falls off to the side, the (crowd goes mad)she breaks the bike and they find her another one so she can try again, she does and pulls a good backflip(the shock)total respect to her!she had bottle!did anyone else see this? just thought id let you all know.

F

FOL

girls can ride bmx post #2
there should be a general "I like to say something" topic or whatever... :roll:

R

rage2k3

girls can ride bmx post #3
Thats that stupid "made" episode that gave every girl the thought that they could bmx just cuz they saw her do it.

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

girls can ride bmx post #4
the one and only! what did you think of it?

R

rage2k3

girls can ride bmx post #5
I thought it was funny as hell. She bitched cuz her ankle hurt, or she had brusises. Damit i rode arround with a crew with a gash in my knee that should of got stitches. It hurt but i never complained i love riding so much i continued. Also i know i should be the perosn to make fun of someones bunny hop since i can only clear a foot or two but she couldnt even clear that piece of 2/4. Also that backflip to resi, props. Now go out to some dirt jumps and try that over a 15 ft gap. Thats what I thought you couldn't. You couldn't ever gap that little 2 ft jump. Man that show pissed me off for so many reasons.

M

MONGOOSE_MENACE_UK

girls can ride bmx post #6
ye

yea me aswell! it was funny at the same time tho! the best bit was where they were all out at nite and they made her mind all there bikes! admit tho you didnt expect her to pull that flip off bcause i know i didnt! its just not a girls sport, they should stick to dolls n shit :twisted:

C

Colorblinded

girls can ride bmx post #8
mongoose will you please shut the **** up, you posted this messege all happy bout it, liek cool this girl is good and stuff, then someone says it sucked and they were pissed and you changed your opinion, just shut the **** up please, this is the second time you pissed me off today, when I read the thing about you thinking pink was for girls and stuff, uhg... :x :? :x

T

Trimix

girls can ride bmx post #9
My take is that girls are welcome to try anything guys do, I offer no prejudice (especially if they look yummy while doing it=good eye candy) But my experience has been that girls don't do as well as guys at mOST extreme type sports, and sometimes are just not big enough or strong enough to successfully execute something.....however I will NEVER run a hottie off!!

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

girls can ride bmx post #10
i think girls should be able to do anything they want!! and that gurl on made was a ****ing retard she couldnt even ride the bike!! DaMN! if they woulda gave that to me i wouldnt be complainin! :!:

I

infantry43RIDER

girls can ride bmx post #11
yea hey she was complaining more than riding.

R

rage2k3

girls can ride bmx post #12
hey, i'm not against girls riding. i knw a few that are pretty good, but i'm against that girl in the show, she was given everything and still complained and stuff. They should've gotten a girl that was committed to the sport, then thet would've been good.

I

infantry43RIDER

girls can ride bmx post #13
that is very true..shouldnt' have gotten a girl that actually had a bike and could bunnyhop and that rode already...not some complete newbie without even a trace of a bike.

iridea16incher

iridea16incher

girls can ride bmx post #14
deff. all that girl did was complain she could have learned so much faster if she juss shut up listened and applyed her self!

E

evanc

girls can ride bmx post #15
That show ruled. Well, the part when they told her to practice and just left her in the parking lot while they went into the strip club.

Oh, and when they were at Homan's house, Mike Scyzencky f*cked her.

I

infantry43RIDER

girls can ride bmx post #16
hahaha

New Topics