Girls and BMX

• Discuss Girls and BMX in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I was wondering how many girls on here(BMX-ZONE) actually ride BMX... I was talking to my friend Lauren and she is the only girl I know that rides... ...
  • Tags bike bmx ride bmx
Clutch

Clutch

Girls and BMX post #1
I was wondering how many girls on here(BMX-ZONE) actually ride BMX...

I was talking to my friend Lauren and she is the only girl I know that rides BMX... I've never actually seen a girl on a bike(bmx) here in Calgary before.

I was just interested to know if there are many girls that ride or is it just male dominated. I'm all for girls riding but I haven't seen any, so I wonder if they even exist... :wink:

D

Deliciouspeed

Girls and BMX post #2
I've never seen a girl ride bmx, but Im interested. :wink:

B

Bisquit

Girls and BMX post #3
Eh.... Just starting.. :lol:
But I'm not from Canada.

renegade

renegade

Girls and BMX post #4
i never see girls bmx some should start

T

Trimix

Girls and BMX post #5
I agree that we need some girls riding! I have SEEN one at the parks I ride, and she just sat on her bike.

At this point it is male dominated, and we see what happens when a sweet BMX girl gets friendly. We are our own worst enemy in this regard.....RIGHT RULE?

barrog

barrog

Girls and BMX post #6
my girlfriend always comes with us to the skatepark and is happy to sit by the side with her freind while we ride for the whole day. Anyway the other day I made her go down a 9ft rollin which is pretty cool

N

No Fear :: AMZ ::

Girls and BMX post #7
How many girls we have at forum?

i dunno... i only know lola

I

infantry43RIDER

Girls and BMX post #8
OMG you know lola?

wait who doesn't.....?

F

FOL

Girls and BMX post #9
I know 2 in holland, both flatland

D

Deliciouspeed

Girls and BMX post #10
I've seen a couple of cute skater chicks, bee nice to say were not an all male club. Nothing worse than a party with only Dicks.

D

DrunkPunk180

Girls and BMX post #11
infantry43RIDER said:
OMG you know lola?

wait who doesn't.....?
ya we all know what lola looks like 8O :?

B

Bisquit

Girls and BMX post #12
I'm a girl... I ride(or try) BMX..

Do I count? :lol:

W

William

Girls and BMX post #13
can't say i now any either, this is weird theres a fourm of like 0ver 1000 people and we only now like 5 girls. this is sad. :cry:

M

melbatoast

Girls and BMX post #14
Girl named Sara from around these parts rides a Fit series 1. She can tear better then I can, but I only got a BMX again not even a week ago (after a 2 year rest)

T

Tease

Girls and BMX post #15
Come to Vancouver. Come ride with me. I ain't pro, but I know what im doing!

C

ChakaClown

Girls and BMX post #16
-girl- in street, just started FLATlaand
8)

ThumperTwistSS

ThumperTwistSS

Girls and BMX post #17
Do girls on bmx race bikes count?? I know about 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 that ride here in Airdrie (15 min north of Calgary) But accuall dirt or street, I havent seen.....

Stop hiding girls!!!

-db

L

Lunchbox

Girls and BMX post #18
I saw this one chic who bunnyhop like 2 and a half feet..........although she was wearing a tube top which wasn't to smart if you catch my drift (sry if I offended anyone but it was hilarious!!!!!)

T

Trimix

Girls and BMX post #19
See, more than we thought: Chakaclown, Bisquit, Lola, and now Tease.....go girls!!

L

Lunchbox

Girls and BMX post #20
hey

dont forget bladerboi

New Topics