girl trouble

• Discuss girl trouble in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; my friend whos a girl doesnt wanna be friends anymore cause she found out about some bad shit i used to do a couple years ago(namely stealing, and... ...
  • Tags bike
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sandmriderbmx

girl trouble post #1
my friend whos a girl doesnt wanna be friends anymore cause she found out about some bad shit i used to do a couple years ago(namely stealing, and getting into trouble alot) and she wont understand tht im changed and i dont know what to do cause i dont wanna lose her as a friends

and no, im not gonna forget about it and hop n my bike, lol

F

FOL

girl trouble post #2
you can only explain it to her, and tell her that she liked you without knowinging your past thingies, that shows that you are changed, because you are cool now (otherwise she wouldn't like you in the beginning).

Then you can only let it rest a bit and trying to get her trust back...I guess

E

EPMD

girl trouble post #3
Let me explain something.. your f*cked.. girls dont listen

go ride your bike

C

cpb rider

girl trouble post #4
Girls come and go..your bike lasts forever :wink:

do what FOL said, talk to her, it might help.

S

sandmriderbmx

girl trouble post #5
i was talking to her for like an hour but she wont be convinced tht i wont go back to the way i was

D

DrunkPunk180

girl trouble post #6
ya lol go ride your bike

O

oibmxpunx

girl trouble post #7
go cry in a f*cking corner this is a bmx forum not a place to listen to the get up kids and cry about girls

B

bruisedbob

girl trouble post #8
Tell her the past is the past, then just do your thing. It's her problem not yours, if she can't handle it oh well.

RuLe

RuLe

girl trouble post #9
if the girl came over and we ****ed a couple times i would take a bit of time off my bike to hang out with her. i would still bike but not as much like i do everyday now but if she aint giving you shit ride your bike and love that. at least your bike makes you happy and only gives you trouble some times but it will never leave you

D

Devourment 138

girl trouble post #10
tell her to get over it or go the fuk away... or just tell her to shut the fuk up and smash it in her ass

D

DrunkPunk180

girl trouble post #11
oibmxpunx said:
go cry in a f*cking corner this is a bmx forum not a place to listen to the get up kids and cry about girls
i fukin aggree

F

federal_rider12

girl trouble post #12
Devourment 138 said:
tell her to get over it or go the fuk away... or just tell her to shut the fuk up and smash it in her ass
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

sandmriderbmx

girl trouble post #13
well sorry for being a normal, caring human being, u dont need to be assholes, i ask a question for some advice some my peers and u guys decide, lets shit on this kid

F

FOL

girl trouble post #14
well, rethink about what you said and then apply it to flatland...sorry for just practising a different type of bmx freestyle :?

E

evanc

girl trouble post #15
Man, 95% of you suck at life. Seriously. Oh, and you can't spell, either. It's spelled F-U-C-K. Note the C.

S

sandmriderbmx

girl trouble post #16
FOL said:
well, rethink about what you said and then apply it to flatland...sorry for just practising a different type of bmx freestyle :?
sorry for what i said about flatland, it looks hard, ill admit, but i just find it hard to respect it, i dunno why, well ists not tht i dont respect it, but i dont get anything out of it

F

FOL

girl trouble post #17
like I said in th eother topic, no hard feelings about it ;)

to get back on topic; people...damn hard to deal with

D

Devourment 138

girl trouble post #18
evanc said:
Man, 95% of you suck at life. Seriously. Oh, and you can't spell, either. It's spelled F-U-C-K. Note the C.

F U C K you ..... There how is that..you fukin grammer **** piece of shlt.

T

The Worst

girl trouble post #19
First most of you guys are COMPLETE assholes....most be all americans...JK....But you should talk things out with her....take ur time....if yuo ge frustrated go biking..

And btw Devourment 138....it's grammar NOT grammer.

p.s. why do they star N azi its not a swear word

O

oibmxpunx

girl trouble post #20
hey man that kid called me a MI fag so ur right im a asshole to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics