Giant?

T

Trimix

Giant? post #1
What does anyone know about Giant? Just curious, as I saw a frame/bike last week.....looked nice, just curious....I have never heard of them.

el nombre

el nombre

Giant? post #2
They make some nice mountain bikes but i don't know anything about their bmx range

F

FOL

Giant? post #3
el nombre said:
They make some nice mountain bikes but i don't know anything about their bmx range
same thing here, looked with google and tada:
http://www.giantbmx.com

trimix alreayd saw it :)

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Giant? post #4
they make mountain bike stuff, and i think they either own a few bmx companies, or a few bmx companies get their stuff made by giant. i belive mosh have something to do with giant, but i could be wrong. however i know they are not bmx rider owned, and thus should be dismissed.

O

oibmxpunx

Giant? post #5
they own mosh and they make mtbs i did not know they made bmx shit tho i thaght thats why they made mosh but mosh does not make frames any more just parts so that could be why they make bmx frames now or something

F

federal_rider12

Giant? post #6
most giant bikes suck but you can find some that are awesome and actually are made well(just look at the drop outs on some of them they are tiny!) but ive seen 2 giants that are so freaking awesome that i wanted one but i could never get $500 to get one of them. if you get a chance to get one of the more expensive good ones, GET IT! i think they look awesome(not the cheap ones) but man those 2 bikes made me fall in love with them and it took me forever to leave the shop

W

William

Giant? post #7
ther mountian bikes arn't bad (especialy the NRS AIR NX). i don't now about there bmx's though the look alittle week to me. i do now that every thing of giants is made in Tiawon, giants also tend to be expensive becasue you are buying the name (like Trek). the companie is huge, i think they just have bmx so that they can compete with Trek, and so they can participate in the growing BMX industry. every one wants a piece of the BMX pie, look at Hyper, or Fishbone, or Mongoose.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Giant? post #8
erm.......not rider owned.......

C

cpb rider

Giant? post #9
Giant has a bmx called 'Modem G'

C

cpb rider

Giant? post #10
here's my mate's Modem G (it has been painted over)

T

Trimix

Giant? post #11
Sweet bike rack man!!

I browsed their website, and saw a picture of the guy I was talking to. So I guess that means he IS PRO....(I thought so) Rob Nolli was his name.

HA HA.....next time I see him I am going to tell him I saw his ugly mug on the internet, and tease him that his favorite food is ice cream.

http://www.giantbmx.com/25462_36937.asp?submenu=4

I

infantry43RIDER

Giant? post #12
hopefully you modem g riders don't impale yoursleves on the fram.

C

cpb rider

Giant? post #13
hmm...I don't know maybe they like impaling themselves on the frame. :lol:

My wtp thrillseeker frame hasn't got sharp things :wink:

F

federal_rider12

Giant? post #14
you never heard of rob nolli? oh well

i like that felt poster. felt has some awesome parts but i want to check out one of their high end completes because they are nice. the top tube one them kinda looks weird but man they are awesome bikes

C

cpb rider

Giant? post #15
felt's high complete is called 'Pyre'. Polish pro rider Janek Pietruczuk rides it.

I've got two posters more at home, so if you want I can send you them.

R

rocket

Giant? post #16
Mr_Shrapnel said:
however i know they are not bmx rider owned, and thus should be dismissed.
yep.

D

Deliciouspeed

Giant? post #17
infantry43RIDER said:
hopefully you modem g riders don't impale yoursleves on the fram.
Choking over here man, lol

I don't know if I'm down; It's the dents in the tubing, I hate that. Hows she ride though, that's the important thing.

New Topics