G'day

• Discuss G'day in the Hey I'm new - Introduce Yourself forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Hey all, Thought i should say hello lol. I became a member 2 days ago and thought i should introduce myself, i am 18 and i live near Newcastle... ...
LukeyEL

LukeyEL

G'day post #1
Hey all,

Thought i should say hello lol.

I became a member 2 days ago and thought i should introduce myself, i am 18 and i live near Newcastle, NSW, Australia. Ive been riding for a few years now, but on and off a fair bit because i raced motocross. I got my current bike about 4 years ago. Its a 2003 (i think) Specialized vegas, primer (deep grey) in colour. Its pretty well stock besides the bars (bent the origonals), grips (on 3rd set) and tires (Maxxis Holyrollers). The seats shagged to lol, but not worried about gettin a new one as i never use the thing. All in all i love it, its a very strong bike and rarely lets me down. The only problem its got is the crank, i recently pulled it to bits to re-grease the bearings and they have pretty well had it, its back together now though.

I mainly dirt jump on my property, but have done some street riding with my mates in town (the reason i got more 'dual purpose' styled tires). I used to be quite confident with decent sized jumps, but a long period away from BMX has made me lose most of that, although i am getting the feel back pretty quickly 8) Over time all my big jumps have been destroyed, so im in the process of makin some new ones at the moment!

I just started university and havent really got the money for motocross anymore, the main reason ive gone back to pushy's, i love being able to just ride with out worrying about fuel, air filters and all that. Much cheaper and convenient :hihi:

Cheers,
Luke 8)

New Topics