gap and a half

• Discuss gap and a half in the BMX Photography forum in area BMX Forum Show-Off; [url]http://www.kickersny.com/biweekly.html[/url] This clip just happens to be a bigass gap. Next week, who knows? Keep it bookmarked. ...
  • Tags video
RuLe

RuLe

gap and a half post #2
thats a really kool gap but dude. every single topic u start is always a link to your site.

J

Julle^

gap and a half post #3
Woaaa! Awesome man, that's really cool!

T

Trimix

gap and a half post #4
RuLe said:
thats a really kool gap but dude. every single topic u start is always a link to your site.
Now that's profound Rule. Of COURSE it is a link to his site because that is where the VIDEO FILE IS :roll:

Anyway, nice ramp. Makes me feel good too as an old guy, cuz HELL I can do that!!!!

E

evanc

gap and a half post #5
RuLe said:
No shit. #1 - that's where my shit is uploaded.
#2 - I don't clog up the thread with three pages of shitty pictures that people have to wait to load even if they just want to read the text
#3 - You are a moron.

Thanks, Trimix

RuLe

RuLe

gap and a half post #6
no you can have them the link to the actually file not a webpage.

and if u dont like my pictures why u do keep looking at them and replying and argueing?

u made 5 - 6 topics in the past month (new ones) with a link to your site saying. woah check this out i just got this working. o look at the new layout. You spam your website to much. I dont go and say hey check out these pics and then give a link to my site just to get visits to m y site. i just post the exacte link to it

Y

yo momma

gap and a half post #7
Word. That was pretty cool. If your homeboy is willing to do it again, get closer with that camera. Really close. It'll look a lot bigger and a lot more badass.

Rule, you're an idiot. He linked to a page that had some text on it along with the video file, and a link to save the file. It's not like you had to go through 6 different links on his site to get to the file. Quit your bitching just because you don't like him.

T

Trimix

gap and a half post #8
OR....fill out a stupid password or user.

I am not sure why Rule is torqued about it. I do the same thing if I have pics, just FTP them up to one of my website folders, and then give out the link. That is not "spamming" that is USING your webspace.

Quit being so damn concerned about what someone else is doing, and go out and get some more riding footage. I FOR ONE, am tired of seeing anything OTHER than riding pics RULE.

RuLe

RuLe

gap and a half post #9
i ride more then most of you. I ride 6 out of 7 days a week and i go from 6:00 to 8:00 and its not along time but i do it every single day. so dont ever say i dont ride and im the only one that puts up pictures for people just to look at if their bored. i mean yea lately theirs been people posting pictures but mostly 2 or 4 pictures. i like to post every pic we took but the doubles (same trick) and u guys bitch. i made that topic so i wouldnt have to flood the gallery with all these different pictures because me and my friends take alot of pics and i dotn wanna make a new topic every week when new pictures come in. but all people do is complain! we cant just ever have fun all it is to you guys is ONLY POST RIDING PICTURES i dotn wanna see those *** pictures. Shut up or dont go into my section then geez its not hard. dont click it. i aint got control on your mouse and where u click dude. because im still gonna post those pictures

T

Trimix

gap and a half post #10
Rule's mad now. :roll: We are just harrassing you dude, and I still say no one puts stuff up to look at as much as YOU DO.....BUT, I for one don't care to see Primo, all sweaty like, posing with a footprint on his left pectoralis major. Yea, I looked at it.

All we're saying is, get us more riding footage and less ***-in-your-garage-shots.

I know you can ride Rule, and I know you ride a lot.....but hell I ride that much too man.....about 4-5 days a week.... three hours a day.

I have no one to take pictures or I would CERTAINLY SHOW you what a real disaster stall looks like!!! I guess I am going to have to set up a camera and get some shots of my airs, and tricks I have learned......

S

SR20DET

gap and a half post #11
nice gap man, thats pretty sweet. mmm lot of argueing goin on in here i see.

RuLe

RuLe

gap and a half post #12
read rule #8 for advertising

E

evanc

gap and a half post #13
yo momma said:
Word. That was pretty cool. If your homeboy is willing to do it again, get closer with that camera. Really close. It'll look a lot bigger and a lot more badass.

Rule, you're an idiot. He linked to a page that had some text on it along with the video file, and a link to save the file. It's not like you had to go through 6 different links on his site to get to the file. Quit your bitching just because you don't like him.
1 - Thanks. That was before the park was set up. Why would they put a spine next to some stairs? haha.
2 - I really wish I had a fisheye. If I'd gotten closer with my .7x I would've cut out some height or his head or something. Sorry.

Trimix said:
OR....fill out a stupid password or user.

I am not sure why Rule is torqued about it. I do the same thing if I have pics, just FTP them up to one of my website folders, and then give out the link. That is not "spamming" that is USING your webspace.

Quit being so damn concerned about what someone else is doing, and go out and get some more riding footage. I FOR ONE, am tired of seeing anything OTHER than riding pics RULE.
1 - Word.

RuLe said:
i ride more then most of you. I ride 6 out of 7 days a week and i go from 6:00 to 8:00 and its not along time but i do it every single day
1 - Amount of riding time has nothing whatsoever to do with anything. It doesn't make you cooler, or a better person.
2 - I assume you have a cable modem. Try loading this is on a 14.4 kbps phone line connection on a slower computer. Or even a 28.8. It's slow as hell. If you're going to keep doing it this way, at least resize/compress them. For the books, I have a cable modem on a 3.4 ghz processor. And I still hate waiting for shit to load.

-Evan

K

keep it real

gap and a half post #14
Why the hell do people write so much, i can't be bothered reading it all...

K

kater

gap and a half post #15
rule, you simply suck. All of your pictures are misstaken, bad, asymetric and doesn't even have something good-looking on it. And I'm even not talking about the hundrets of pictures of your damn bike. That's way another story...

RuLe

RuLe

gap and a half post #16
u say i suck but look around. i dont see any videos and i mean videos not clips, u have submitted. i could do that to. come on a site and tell everyone im hella good and never show any video tapes. anyone can do that shit. and i never said i was good good. im a decent good rider that trys to put alot on this forum with bmx pics. some for laughs but people are just assholes and say i dont post nothing but shit. i would love to see some better stuff from all you that talk shit. and not just 1 clip. i mean like 4mins long of everything u can do

i said that clip was awesome but to stop linking every single thing to your site. 5 topics in less then amonth of hes site. i didnt say anything but he just kept on

K

kater

gap and a half post #17
Look for a thread in the gallery called 'street'. That's me. Now, go out and learn.

J

Julle^

gap and a half post #18
i said that clip was awesome but to stop linking every single thing to your site
Hey RuLe, do you want the clip to show up in the message or what? You must give a link damnit.

T

Trimix

gap and a half post #19
Rule, I don't come on here and say I can do this and that...if I cannot. Everything I say I can do I can, and other than manuals which you rock at, I basically ride MUCH better than you do. :lol:

BUT - to insinuate that someone (or all of us) are posers because we really can't ride at all, ONLY because we don't put up videos and pics of ourselves doing it is completely ridiculous. In my opinion.

I think you are getting too worked up over nothing dude, but the opinions ONLY changed after you started posting those PRIMO pics and junk. Like I said, it was novel at first.......but just stick to bike stuff man.

E

evanc

gap and a half post #20
I don't know about CA, but 'round Upstate, NY, summer's only just started. We've had maybe 3 weeks of riding weather. Maybe. Oh, and you claim putting up videos and pictures means one rides? What isn't one doing while they are filming...?

New Topics