Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND

• Discuss Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; lol my friend doesnt no what he was doing...... this was filmed like in 2002 tho! [url]http://www.ugngaming.com/files/funnygrind.WMV[/url] ...
  • Tags bike bike grind feeble grind
RuLe

RuLe

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #1
C

casperh

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #2
make mpegs man!

E

EPMD

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #3
pfft... that kid is horrible! and he cant cat walk either :lol:

D

Devourment 138

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #4
that was the stupidist vid I have ever seen, why would you even waste your time transfering, uploading, and posting that. Thats probaly the same kid that took of with sentafs bike

I

infantry43RIDER

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #5
Devourment 138 said:
that was the stupidist vid I have ever seen, why would you even waste your time transfering, uploading, and posting that. Thats probaly the same kid that took of with sentafs bike

G

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #6
took off with sentaafs bike? he didnt get his bike stolen.... btw which one of these ppl is Rule?

RuLe

RuLe

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #7
(filming and taking 2002 when my friend was learning how to grind)

I

ieatcrayons

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #8
and what was the point of it, it sure wasnt funny

RuLe

RuLe

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #9
i thought ti was because after that he ****ed hes spoket up so bad and had to get a new chain

D

Devourment 138

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #11
now THATS what I'm talkin bout!!!!! I wanna see some more of that shlt. :twisted:

I

infantry43RIDER

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #12
haha.
it was funny.
but that skater was a fag...id a kicked his ass.

RuLe

RuLe

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #13
LOL dam that was funny. why did he throw the skateboard at the car in the first place

G

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #14
that cameraman is a fag, he should be hurt

G

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #15
omfg that was so ****ing g.... id be like HOLY **** if i seen that happen

G

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #16
RuLe said:
LOL dam that was funny. why did he throw the skateboard at the car in the first place
look.... he told that one guy to ride the board, once the guy stood on the board he kicked it from under him and it flew into the lady / guys tire and she bitched and he showed her his little **** and then beat the **** out of that guy then the guy is like "hey hey come back" and starts limping towards him

G

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #17
Devourment 138 said:
sentaaf here at pobies house..... dude, that kid would never steal a bike, just because hes black dont mean shit, the kind of greasy african americans that steal bikes, arwe the ones in pea coats and sweatpants hanging down to their knees, that kid was hella white washed.... learn u shit... donbt try to be racist if ur unkowledghed u ass cracker

RuLe

RuLe

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #18
it hit the lady's tire but he flew the skateboard at the car which thats what made her mad . i wanted to no why he flew it at the car in the first place. the skateboard wasnt broke. she didnt run over

D

Devourment 138

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #19
The board bounced off the suv after he threw it check it....

Pobey said:
Devourment 138 said:
sentaaf here at pobies house..... dude, that kid would never steal a bike, just because hes black dont mean shit, the kind of greasy african americans that steal bikes, arwe the ones in pea coats and sweatpants hanging down to their knees, that kid was hella white washed.... learn u shit... donbt try to be racist if ur unkowledghed u ass cracker
go screw your self you *** ass piece of shlt....

I

ieatcrayons

Funny Grind, Friend f***s up bike on FEEBLE GRIND post #20
it was *** when the skater hit that one guy and that one bitch goes, "dont play w/ me." its like, wtf r u gonna do?!

New Topics