fun vs. comp

• Discuss fun vs. comp in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; is it better to ride for competitive needs to be the best or better than other ppl or just for fun witch will make you better faster ...
J

john swartz

fun vs. comp post #1
is it better to ride for competitive needs to be the best or better than other ppl

or

just for fun

witch will make you better faster

fluorescent

fluorescent

fun vs. comp post #2
twat...

Sharky

Sharky

fun vs. comp post #3
BMX isn't about getting better faster.

If you only want to ride to be better than other people than you're doing it wrong.

J

john swartz

fun vs. comp post #4
wtf did i just get called a twat

p.s i only through this thread out to get better name under mine bunnyhop sucks

Air-Ox

Air-Ox

fun vs. comp post #6
wtf did i just get called a twat

p.s i only through this thread out to get better name under mine bunnyhop sucks
Obvious troll is obvious.

Sharky

Sharky

fun vs. comp post #7
Then go post compliments on bike checks. (like mine, the link is in my signature)

Y'know, useful posts.

J

john swartz

fun vs. comp post #8
ok sharky ill do that and i dont respect how britrider talks crap

mikemilleruk

mikemilleruk

fun vs. comp post #9
hahahahah

FAIL.

why ride to be better than other people.
only ride if you wanna ride not cos other people do it.

K

Karl H. Marx

fun vs. comp post #10
J

john swartz

fun vs. comp post #11
I'll take that as a compliment on my shit talking abilities.
well brrider if you had any sence of self respect and respect for others you wouldnt talk shit expacially to some one who could kick your ass

K

Karl H. Marx

fun vs. comp post #12
well brrider if you had any sence of self respect and respect for others you wouldnt talk shit expacially to some one who could kick your ass
The internet is pretty amazing but it still doesn't let you kick peoples ass' from the comfort of your own chair.

M

Marcus Poopy

fun vs. comp post #13
well if u had any self respect you would be out riding right now instead of trying to find any easier way to get better, just so u can say your better than someone.

and p.s. the answer is to just have fun. if your not having fun then your riding for the wrong reasons...unless you find it fun to be better than someone just so u can lip them off.

p.p.s. i doubt you could kick britrider's ass, my ass, or anybody else on this site(except the weak pussies) so dont be lippin boy

p.p.p.s everyone should give me +REP :O

RossKnight

RossKnight

fun vs. comp post #14
i love threads full of FAIL.

J

john swartz

fun vs. comp post #15
to my prier thread of fun vs. comp

you may have a problem with what i wrote but where i live its the main thing every body is tring to be better then another its rediculous no oe but me rides just to ride

J

john swartz

fun vs. comp post #16
if any body has a problem they should get to the point of the problem instead of instigate and the reason im on is that im in school other whies i would be riding

K

Karl H. Marx

fun vs. comp post #17

2WheelPride

2WheelPride

fun vs. comp post #18
The internet is pretty amazing but it still doesn't let you kick peoples ass' from the comfort of your own chair.
Oh but I wish it would sometimes, man you run into tards on the net.

Anyway listen to everyone, people ride for fun not to become better than others. Being real competitive is looked down upon in this sport/hobby for the most part. While it's good to compete with your friends to help you learn new tricks or improve the ones you can do, it's not a sport where there is a need to be the best and so on, that's part of what makes it so fun is that there is only as much pressure on you as you want.

RossKnight

RossKnight

fun vs. comp post #19
if any body has a problem they should get to the point of the problem instead of instigate and the reason im on is that im in school other whies i would be riding
ok i'll get to the point. you fail, ride for fun

J

john swartz

fun vs. comp post #20
its not that im like that if you would have closly read what i posted my freinds do it and im trying to get facts so they see the point that im trying to prove

New Topics