Full face helmets

• Discuss Full face helmets in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; xmas is cuming and i wont 2 get a full face helmet im looking at a giro mad max 2 and the only reson i wont it is because my jumps are getting bigger... ...
E

Element Biker Dude

Full face helmets post #1
xmas is cuming and i wont 2 get a full face helmet
im looking at a giro mad max 2 and the only reson i wont it is
because my jumps are getting bigger and biggger and i wont to boost
my Confidants level so is a full face the way 2 go?? 8O

S

sentaafEQpovar

Full face helmets post #2
if it boost your confidence, they of course u should get it, but other than that, a full face will limit ur visual capabilities
oohh, visual cabablities, big words

G

Full face helmets post #3
dont post about a full face helmet just buy it.

H

hartattack_199

Full face helmets post #4
i use my mx helmet

T

Todd

Full face helmets post #5
I should get one of these. If I had one I wouldn't have a fake tooth.

A

anti-flag

Full face helmets post #6
i used to be a mountian biker and i was all about big drops so i got a mad max and it was a great helmete. i would highly recomend it. and also i didnt think that its cut down on vision. although they are really hot to wear

T

Tucker

Full face helmets post #7
If you want to boost your confidence making sure you can bail properly and are confident with it is what i found the best way to boost my confidence but if you find getting a full face helps then why not?

L

leon_luxton

Full face helmets post #8
YES...get one.3resons
-because it will PRTECT your face hell lotter good(thats the main reson)
-because it WILL boost ya confidence because you will be LESS scared of falling and gettin hurt)
-becuase its a very good and safe helmet to use and it WILL not limet you visual abilities(its desinghed to fit well and make it so ya can see just like normal) :D
so get it :twisted:
leon luxton 8O

V

Vic_Vega

Full face helmets post #9
Full faces are hella expensive, though. I think Pryme makes good stuff. Pretty affordable, too.

New Topics