friday probably my new bike

• Discuss friday probably my new bike in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; so if I'm not too busy with school, I can finally start riding street and check if there is a good vert/mini nearby and visit the park sometimes... ...
  • Tags bike bmx flatland street vert
F

FOL

friday probably my new bike post #1
so if I'm not too busy with school, I can finally start riding street and check if there is a good vert/mini nearby and visit the park sometimes yugh...not very usefull I guess, well I don't mind, just to let ya know :D

E

EPMD

friday probably my new bike post #2
cool

R

rocket

friday probably my new bike post #3
whats its like in the Netherlands? is life kick back, hectic, boring, or normal? what are the chics like? would it be a cool place to visit?

F

FOL

friday probably my new bike post #4
I heard from foreigners often that the chicks are hot. And how life is, depends on how you manage your own life eh ;)

It is pretty good to live here, and for visiters they probably love the weed, red light district and such which are legal here... (not relaly legal, but allowed).

The only thing that sucks is the weather, we really have 4 seasons, from 35 degrees (celcius) summers to -10 degrees winters and much rain in spring and autumn. I wish we had a steady summer all year lol...

anyway I think, if you are american, you'll find things pretty relaxed here.

F

FOL

friday probably my new bike post #5
blabla I just added a topic in products section, me being a god damn bitch again :D but this time th elast time.

L

leon_luxton

friday probably my new bike post #6
what about flatland then?

F

FOL

friday probably my new bike post #7
I ain't giving up flatland :) just widening my field of interests

C

casperh

friday probably my new bike post #8
leon meant the flatland scene in nederland, i can tell you it is very small

O

oibmxpunx

friday probably my new bike post #9
is there good street/trails there

F

FOL

friday probably my new bike post #10
casper: I don't think he meant that ;)

oibmxpunx: We got pretty many public parks, also open for bmx...There are some trails in the neighbourhood (think about a few miles away)...some vert ramps, but the street itself is less interesting than what I've seen on movies about the US..

Oh yeah I bought it todat btw...a flybikes barcelona (a bit changed, so it has gyro and front and back brake). I tried to street, I bhopped a bit on this and that (I noticed, I have some fear, but hey I did it anyway after peeing ion my pants :p) and then I tried to double peg grind and feeble grind...but it wasn't smooth and I got stuck with my front peg behind some stone and almost flipped over the bars hehe... but hey it was fun :p

L

leon_luxton

friday probably my new bike post #11
casperh said:
leon meant the flatland scene in nederland, i can tell you it is very small
no i didnt :twisted:

T

Trimix

friday probably my new bike post #12
FOL said:
I heard from foreigners often that the chicks are hot.
That's what I hear too, with zero inhibitions......snicker :roll:

C

casperh

friday probably my new bike post #13
hey
cool
new bike
how come i ddidnt know

F

FOL

friday probably my new bike post #14
I told you already I was looking for a street man :p

lola

lola

friday probably my new bike post #15
new bike

im gettin new bike been delivered Tuesday woop woop its huffy monument
first time im gonna attempt to put one together or ill jus let my uncle do it.

New Topics