Free Websites

• Discuss Free Websites in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Can anyone tell me where I can find a really good free website host that will let you post pictures? I have looked at quite a few and most say you can... ...
F

federal_rider12

Free Websites post #1
Can anyone tell me where I can find a really good free website host that will let you post pictures? I have looked at quite a few and most say you can not put up pictures with the free website. I want to do this so I can put my pictures up without having to send them to someone else and let them do everything. Also it has to be easy to make and update since I dont want to spend the time working on it.

S

sandmriderbmx

Free Websites post #2
sromagazine.com

F

federal_rider12

Free Websites post #3
that one didnt work for me and i didnt really want to be hosted by a street racing site

S

sandmriderbmx

Free Websites post #4
y not,, just use the photo album section

or use aol hometown then

H

hartattack_199

Free Websites post #5
freewebs.com

RuLe

RuLe

Free Websites post #6
www.web1000.com beats all those posted sites. read the free account stuff

S

sandmriderbmx

Free Websites post #7
thts cool, is it html?

RuLe

RuLe

Free Websites post #8
what u mean? U got to make the site on your comp and upload it and stuff and it allows php and html

RuLe

RuLe

Free Websites post #12
tripod sucks ass. you cant even link images

L

leon_luxton

Free Websites post #13
use www.bikeFLAT.com man its sooooooooo easy..just pic ya pics and they are up in about 1sec..so the best..love em..YES FOR BIKEFLAT.COM

E

evanc

Free Websites post #14
I've heard with Hypermart.net you don't have ads. All you need is a shady little <noembed> tag after the body or something.

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Free Websites post #16
What about hosting for that? Or do you need hosting at all? Damn i hate the internet.

RuLe

RuLe

Free Websites post #17
you need a host if u want to be able to add videos for peopel to watch or post pics and link them fromt he site and web1000.com is the best site ever. i used it for 1 year untell i got my domain and elixant.com host

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

Free Websites post #18
Neat but I'm done fncking with websites. I made a really good one that took me like a week and it wouldnt work right so i quit.

S

sandmriderbmx

Free Websites post #19
im gonna make a domain but first i gotta learn html, right now i just have the geocities one, the link is in my sig

F

federal_rider12

Free Websites post #20
yeah i got to try some of those now especially since i got some new pics to put up

New Topics