free ride issues?

• Discuss free ride issues? in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I just got a RideBMX in the mail, as if I were subscribed. Is this normal or am I magically paying for something I didn't subscribe to? This is the... ...
ATP

ATP

free ride issues? post #1
I just got a RideBMX in the mail, as if I were subscribed. Is this normal or am I magically paying for something I didn't subscribe to?

This is the only issues ive recieved.

sledneckadam

sledneckadam

free ride issues? post #2
Mabey a friend filled something out and put your name and address on it or something. Or someone paid for it for you.

ATP

ATP

free ride issues? post #3
I have come to the conclusion its prolly a free issue and if I like I subscrube, I might, its sweet having something to read offline.

NEWRIDE

NEWRIDE

free ride issues? post #4
Your not suscribed to Ride yet? Its definately worth it you know. You get all the bmx info you could ever want for around $20 a year.

moes

moes

free ride issues? post #5
yeah they sent me a free one today too and i was like wtf sweet. haha i thought my rents ordered at first and then they were like no and i was like whatever still sweet.

ATP

ATP

free ride issues? post #6
I dont need to pay 20 dollars a year for info, thats what the internet is for, but I guess they felt like giving out free ones to people with cool names this month haha idk.

C

chrisbmx2007

free ride issues? post #7
yer definetly worth getting that mag, cant say iv subscribed im always out and about tho so i just cop it when i can usually some time each month :D

ATP

ATP

free ride issues? post #8
WTF I JUST GOT ANOTHER ISSUE TODAY!!!!!

I love this!

copperoom

copperoom

free ride issues? post #9
which ones. did you get the one where they have spinners 1080 sequence in it?

B

band aid

free ride issues? post #10
how would they get your address's? you got one one day and another two days later?

DCFrickle32

DCFrickle32

free ride issues? post #11
i was subscribed awhile ago and them i stopped lookin at em bc i was a skater( worse thing i ever did and a waste of money)at the time so now i have abunch of em and i look at em all the time but they are geting old im thinkin about subscribing again kuse now ive ben more into bikin then i ever have.

ATP

ATP

free ride issues? post #12
Rad for you mang.

New Topics