free coaster bearings

• Discuss free coaster bearings in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; my bearings broke today and im going to replace them.......does any one have a link to the khe reverse free coaster bearings and can anyone explain how... ...
B

bmx454545

free coaster bearings post #1
my bearings broke today and im going to replace them.......does any one have a link to the khe reverse free coaster bearings and can anyone explain how to put in the bearings?

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

free coaster bearings post #2
your bearings broke?

ollie

ollie

free coaster bearings post #4
look into this- http://www.streetphire.co.uk/v5/?p=626 . but your local bike shop should be able to order replacement bearings if they dont already have them. most hubs use standard sizes, they shouldnt be an exotic size or anything...

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

free coaster bearings post #6
im just trying to understand how he broke the bearings in his hub. kinda hard to do unless he broke them taking them out or putting them back in. they might get crunchy but i don't see his bearings breaking riding his bike?

ollie

ollie

free coaster bearings post #7
perhaps he meant that by "breaking" his bearings just kicked the bucket or blew out. its is very common in freecoasters since there are few bearings and they are subjected to huge loads. thats why they came out with v2 on alot of them and added extra bearings and supports...

JMcdonell

JMcdonell

free coaster bearings post #8
bike tech question.

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

free coaster bearings post #9
perhaps he meant that by "breaking" his bearings just kicked the bucket or blew out. its is very common in freecoasters since there are few bearings and they are subjected to huge loads. thats why they came out with v2 on alot of them and added extra bearings and supports...
exactly what i was trying to clarify but everybody decided to go apeshit for no reason. i can see them "blowing out" just not like breaking in half

B

bmx454545

free coaster bearings post #10
im sorry i mislead you....so my bearings blew out ....is it hard to replace them by yourslef pr should a bike store do it....any special ways to put it in?

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

free coaster bearings post #11
im sorry i mislead you....so my bearings blew out ....is it hard to replace them by yourslef pr should a bike store do it....any special ways to put it in?
no all you gotta do is know how to put stuff back together the way you took it apart

B

bmx454545

free coaster bearings post #12
im pretty sure banging them in with a scredriver wouldnt work......do u need a special tool?

BMXDAN

BMXDAN

free coaster bearings post #13
no all you gotta do is know how to put stuff back together the way you took it apart
your retarded.. and should stop talking

im pretty sure banging them in with a scredriver wouldnt work......do u need a special tool?
the bearing your need are 6802 and since they are delicate you shouldnt use a mallet and a piece of wood or something of that nature

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

free coaster bearings post #14
your retarded.. and should stop talking
because i know how to put stuff together? hubs aren't that complex if you haven't noticed

BMXDAN

BMXDAN

free coaster bearings post #15
bro.. hes talkin about a freecoaster and if your dealing with bearings and hubs... than yea they are..

if you look at your statement from before you said you were asking questions so you would learn more about stuff

ROB THE ERT

ROB THE ERT

free coaster bearings post #16
i was just wondering what he meant. whether he actually shattered them or if he blew them out. because if they were just blown it shouldn't be a big deal to fix it

BMXDAN

BMXDAN

free coaster bearings post #17
its the same thing.. no matter what he had to take the old broken bearings out and he has to replace them with new bearings

New Topics