frames

• Discuss frames in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; out of eastern bike frames and FBM and standard bike frames wot company out of thos 3 make the best dirt frame and wot frame is it? 8O ...
  • Tags bike bike frames dirt review
E

Element Biker Dude

frames post #1
out of eastern bike frames and FBM and standard bike frames wot
company out of thos 3 make the best dirt frame and wot frame is it? 8O

R

RANDOM HERO

frames post #2
the best frame out there is the van homan frame
or the fit series two
- RANDOM HERO .....listen to CKY

O

oibmxpunx

frames post #3
ya man get a fit

I

infantry43RIDER

frames post #4
haha oi you are a pathetic loser.
let put anti someone in our sig.

i like the fits...if you do thats cool then get one.

oh and oi you spelled anti wrong...loser.

S

StandardOX

frames post #5
Element Biker Dude said:
out of eastern bike frames and FBM and standard bike frames wot
company out of thos 3 make the best dirt frame and wot frame is it? 8O
Standard 250-s OX = the best

E

Element Biker Dude

frames post #6
thanx 4 replying but
is the fit series 2 bike a dirt bike coz i only wont a dirt Specific bike coz thats all i do, so if the fit series 2 and the standard 250s OX is a dirt as well thats cool so if u can tell me if it is or not, that would be cool thanks :D

E

Element Biker Dude

frames post #8
so any bike is dirt ridable so what bike is the best for dirt coz rant most
dirt bikes lighter or stonger? 8O

O

oibmxpunx

frames post #9
infantry43RIDER said:
haha oi you are a pathetic loser.
let put anti someone in our sig.

i like the fits...if you do thats cool then get one.

oh and oi you spelled anti wrong...loser.
im just sick of evanc f*cking being a d*ck to anyone that ask any questions and i dont think im the only one i bet lots of ppl feel the same way he use to be helpful and now he is just a a*s sorry if u dont feel the same way and i dont know why your calling me a loser i dident do or say any thing to u but if uyou think i am owell that dose not hurt my feelings any sorry

E

EasternBMX

frames post #10
It is becuae infantry rides Evans dick (so do I)....I don't think we are mean when we make fun of people or give them really *** anwsers to there really *** questions.

About the whole frame thing I'd get the 2003 Eastern Jane 21' or Standard 250-S OX FRAME

I

infantry43RIDER

frames post #11
EasternBMX said:
It is becuae infantry rides Evans dick (so do I)....I don't think we are mean when we make fun of people or give them really *** anwsers to there really *** questions.
i would agree with you if you were right.
just because a lot of the time i say stuff that might sound like evan doesn't mean i want his ****...some people on this forum need to lighten up and just have fun and stop being so ****ing stupid about shit...thats all im doing..im having fun because thats what its about.
so many people take it personally when they get ripped on..ON AN ONLINE FORUM.
cry some more.

S

StandardOX

frames post #12
Element Biker Dude said:
thanx 4 replying but
is the fit series 2 bike a dirt bike coz i only wont a dirt Specific bike coz thats all i do, so if the fit series 2 and the standard 250s OX is a dirt as well thats cool so if u can tell me if it is or not, that would be cool thanks :D
The 250-s OX is originally made for dirt, but is strong enough to hold up to street. Standard's street frame is the STA. The 250-s is the trail frame, but I use it for street.

I

infantry43RIDER

frames post #13
or you could just get the chromoly one because its cheaper and stronger...OX is for light weight.

L

leprechaun

frames post #14
I dunno, id say standard or FBM, but I just got a new frame :) the kink defender

I

infantry43RIDER

frames post #15
hows that doing?

E

Element Biker Dude

frames post #16
hay standardOX
infantry43RIDER said that the cromo standard is stronger then the
OX, but the OX is lighter But on the site they say that the OX is 20% stronger and 20% lighter then the cromo,
so what it it? 8O

V

Vic_Vega

frames post #17
The reason chromo is so strong is because it has a little give to it. It doesn't snap so much as it bends. OX is a little stiffer(as is aluminum) so if you ride burly go chromoly.

I

infantry43RIDER

frames post #18
yea you should prolly be a bit smooth to ride OX.

S

StandardOX

frames post #19
infantry43RIDER said:
yea you should prolly be a bit smooth to ride OX.
It doesn't matter how you ride, because if it breaks, just call standard, and get a brand spankin new one instantly. The lifetime warranty never ends, no matter how many frames you may destroy.

S

StandardOX

frames post #20
Vic_Vega said:
The reason chromo is so strong is because it has a little give to it. It doesn't snap so much as it bends. OX is a little stiffer(as is aluminum) so if you ride burly go chromoly.
Actually, I think you have that backwards. I think cromo is stiffer, and OX is more flexible. I can't even tell the difference. It's best not to think in such detail when riding, or it'll eventually get to your head. Anyway, as I said, wether it's stronger or weaker, it doesn't really matter, it has a lifetime warrany.

New Topics