frame snapping, no bullshit.

• Discuss frame snapping, no bullshit. in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; has anyone ever snapped a frame, if so tell us what bike it was and how you snapped the frame ...
  • Tags bike bmx
T

titanium_s&m

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #1
has anyone ever snapped a frame, if so tell us what bike it was and how you snapped the frame

D

Darkmana

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #2
Frame 1- DP Firebird, snapped at the headtube whilst tabletopping a kicker ramp.

Frame 2 - Haro Sport, broken seat stay attempting 540

Frame 3 - Skyway thingy, Broken dropout after a sore rear wheel landing from a fakie

Frame 4 - Another Haro Sport, broke downtube at head gusset and cracked top tube at head after falling 9feet off a vert ramp platform. Also ended up with a tasty concussion :)

DM

T

titanium_s&m

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #3
omg you are a frame killer.
thats some **** up shit

D

Darkmana

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #4
Well, it wasn`t the luckiest 2 years of my life I can tell ya. After all the falls, I still say the bikes came off better....apart from my Skyway, it was made of chocolate or somethin.

DM

L

LuMpY

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #5
Only broke 1 frame. My first Standard BMX. Broke where the head tube and down tube meet from landing backwards out of tire stalls.

O

oibmxpunx

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #6
ive cracked welds that all tho

RuLe

RuLe

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #7
my haro 2002 flair i grinded on it. Actually grinded on it because i slipped off a Feeble grind and the frame bend in a little bit.

D

Deliciouspeed

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #8
i've never actually snapped a frame, i have bent drop outs and cracked them. But dats it.

killed lots of forks though.

I

infantry43RIDER

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #9
F

federal_rider12

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #10
rule thats just a dent i put dents in my frames and parts all the time i can even do it with a rubber mallet, but i havent broken a frame ive only cracked welds and bent the rear tri on one frame(it had lots of flex so it wouldnt break but then landed off center too much and the tri is not lined up ne more)

RuLe

RuLe

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #11
RuLe said:
my haro 2002 flair i grinded on it. Actually grinded on it because i slipped off a Feeble grind and the frame bend in a little bit.
I didnt say it was a big think i simply said it was a little bent

I

infantry43RIDER

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #12
federal_rider12 said:
rule thats just a dent i put dents in my frames and parts all the time i can even do it with a rubber mallet, but i havent broken a frame ive only cracked welds and bent the rear tri on one frame(it had lots of flex so it wouldnt break but then landed off center too much and the tri is not lined up ne more)
thats not exactly a good thing if you can dent your frame with a rubber mallet..

B

bruisedbob

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #13
aluminum F-oi1 frames are very delicate, but very inexpensive.

C

casperh

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #14
i only broke my pegs and back wheel but i never snapped my frame :cry:

I

infantry43RIDER

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #15
be happy about that...no cry face after that post.

RuLe

RuLe

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #16
the sepecialized fat boys are hollow and light but can brake easy. my next door neighboor had one and u could bend it with a hammer if u hit it, kool thing was tho the brakes went threw the frame and out the back of the frame to the brakes. it was kool

E

EPMD

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #17

i didnt do it but its funny :lol:

fancyabum

fancyabum

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #18
i bent my eastern metalhead so bad, that if u put the front wheel inline with the tt it would go around in tight circles. peice of crap........

D

do a tail whip

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #19
snapped the head tube clean off my redline doublex hightense steel frame :) nose cased flipped forward and broke out three teeth and ****** up my prettiness

M

Mountain_goat

frame snapping, no bullshit. post #20
12-30-2003!

Bit late to reply weren't you.

New Topics