Frame Size/Fork Size/Bars Size/Crank Size

• Discuss Frame Size/Fork Size/Bars Size/Crank Size in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Im 6' tall and wondering what the best set up for me ...
B

bmxislife92

Frame Size/Fork Size/Bars Size/Crank Size post #1
Im 6' tall and wondering what the best set up for me

BMXM0NSTER

BMXM0NSTER

Frame Size/Fork Size/Bars Size/Crank Size post #2
21' TT for sure,for bars i would probley go with the oddesey lumberjack bars, entirely up to u

taybmx

taybmx

Frame Size/Fork Size/Bars Size/Crank Size post #3
21" tt, 8 inch bars and 175 mm cranks

OutlawsMC

OutlawsMC

Frame Size/Fork Size/Bars Size/Crank Size post #4
21"TT is not always the best i would go with 20.75 its not to big and its not to small its perfect for street park and trails bars i would go with a 7.75 rise not to tall and not to small and the width like about 24.5 up to 28" in the bars but that would have to be your choice on how you ride and as for cranks look into 175mm threw 180mm good size for a dude your size im 5"7 and i ride 20.75 frame, bars 7.75 an cranks 175mm my buddy rides a 21TT but he likes my setup better 20.75 remember its not to big or to small its perfect i would only go with 21" or even 21.25 if i was 6.4 and up

E RaK

E RaK

Frame Size/Fork Size/Bars Size/Crank Size post #5
bguminey

bguminey

Frame Size/Fork Size/Bars Size/Crank Size post #6
I think its all personal preference, I'm 5'10" and I have a 20.3 TT 7.25 bars and 180mm cranks Ive ran that type of set up for awhile now years to be exact. I like the feel of a little frame and how easy it is to throw it in the air and the cranks are good for powerful pedaling you get more per revolution. Its really all trial and error get the basic set up and go from there.

New Topics