Frame choice..

• Discuss Frame choice.. in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Well.. I'm deciding on getting the s3, s3.5 or the grim reaper v2, I'm a street rider, I occasionally ride at park, I was offered the eastern grim... ...
L

lautarox

Frame choice.. post #1
Well.. I'm deciding on getting the s3, s3.5 or the grim reaper v2, I'm a street rider, I occasionally ride at park, I was offered the eastern grim reaper v2, but I'm really concerned about it's resistance.. It's a feather in matters of weight, but will it take long the street treatment? I'm not really heavy, and I'm not really strong on my landings.. I want some opinions..
Thanks

manualking

manualking

Frame choice.. post #2
grim reaper ftw

Pickles

Pickles

Frame choice.. post #3
Hoffman Bama. its 250,cheaper than most frames,but worth of the 300$+ tag.

also look in to S&M/Metal,theyre basically the same (S&M owns Metal) and are both amazing. Also look in to Sunday! Bikes, they are great quality WITH a lifetime warranty! :)

I ride the bama,and I have no regrets. its so amazing.

J

johnny homeless

Frame choice.. post #4
well, you said you don't ride that hard, but i'd still be wary of the eastern. i say go for the s3. s3.5 doesn't seem to be worth the extra money.

italianbmxer: do s&m still make metal? mate wants a bloodwolf but can't find one anywhere. jimmy says something about metal's manufacturer (i guess s&m) stopping all production of everything in that article in the new ride uk.

Levimoody

Levimoody

Frame choice.. post #5
Hey bro, you need to go with something cheaper like the Hoffman bama frame...

L

lautarox

Frame choice.. post #6
Well.. Hoffman frames are really hard to get here in Argentina, I've read in the eastern web page about warranties and it says "As always, our frames have a lifetime warranty. We take pride in our innovation and quality." Well.. in matters of warranties nobody wants to give a new frame when you broke on legally, I'm on Argentina, there's a pretty long way to USA..

New Topics