Forum Info?

S

samalexrogers

Forum Info? post #1
Hey i just found this forum and im not to sure whats its like?, is it for all types of riding and what country are most of the people from(is it English)? Thanks

C

Colorblinded

Forum Info? post #2
Hi
Welcome to the forums!
It is for flatland-dirt jumping - street, everything... as far as I know :wink: What do you ride? Most of the people are from USA, Canada, England (I think) or something like this, I'm not quite sure, theres the english part up here, and down below this is a german section, for german riders.
People here will help you with anything you need to the best of their knowledge and talk for a good time also. Hope you enjoy the forums!

H

hartattack_199

Forum Info? post #3
Hello there, my name is the hart, but you can call me Mr. the Hart, yeah, welcome to the hood, its not that strict, i'd say we all have at one time or another talked about all BMX types, so yeah, just do whatever, and i'm pretty sure this is my 299th post, too bad, you guys have had to put up with me 299 times eh? hahaha, welcome around

415fsxrules

Forum Info? post #4
samalesrogers just one thing please tell me u dont like haros

S

samalexrogers

Forum Info? post #5
Haros < GET OUT OF TOWN, I ride a wethepeople 4 seasons(frame), im hard core!(ha). I atually do hate Haros, i use to ride one called "revo" it was so shite, all the haro frames seem to shite and the parts. Some of the new haro premium stuff seems ok but you want catch me buying any.

So how old is every one around here? Im 15 soon to turn 16 in like a few days(plently of cash on my way). Also where are you from? Out

S

samalexrogers

Forum Info? post #6
-check-

G

Forum Info? post #7
Hey i just changed my name, the other one was shite. Well this is my new one> Sam-A-R. Out

T

The Worst

Forum Info? post #8
Hey I am 15 and suck.......so who changed their name?
:bmx_rulez:

G

Forum Info? post #9
That would be me who changed my name it was samalexrogers but i thought it sounded crap, which obviously means i think my name is crap. I changed it to this name. Any way this topic sucks, i say we leave it and let it drift away...........Out

New Topics