Forks and a stem please help

• Discuss Forks and a stem please help in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i have been looking around everywhere but i cant find reviews of the WTP everlast forks, are they any good, and are they light?would you say they were... ...
  • Tags review
F

FT rider

Forks and a stem please help post #1
i have been looking around everywhere but i cant find reviews of the WTP everlast forks, are they any good, and are they light?would you say they were better than volume or federal forks? and also i can pick up a primo casket real cheap but i heard they dont grip well, is this true?Cheers

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Forks and a stem please help post #2
you should check out http://www.bmx-test.com/ i think they have a review of the everlast oh and a primo casket works well both myself and my friend use them and it has not slipped yet.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Forks and a stem please help post #3
s&m pitchforks and primo casket seem like a cheap easy combo

what does s&m stand for?, i always think its made by a guy named sam

F

federal_rider12

Forks and a stem please help post #4
i like my federal fork alot and to me its light i also know that volume is nice but some people have bent them wtp everlast i picked up before and i didnt think they were light and i dont know bout strength

S

sentaafEQpovar

Forks and a stem please help post #5
FT rider said:
and also i can pick up a primo casket real cheap but i heard they dont grip well, is this true?Cheers
iuve riden with pobei for 3 years, about 8/10 the times he rides, im with him... his bars have never ever ever moved

F

federal_rider12

Forks and a stem please help post #6
well all stems will grip well its mainly ur bars thats the prob if ur bars have paint in the knurlin then theyll slip so sand that down and remove the paint for the grooves

T

traildemon

Forks and a stem please help post #7
s&m stand for the first letters of the owners name..but I can't remember what they were. One of them also owns (with robbo) fit bike.

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Forks and a stem please help post #8
thats Chris Moeller, know you history yall!

I

infantry43RIDER

Forks and a stem please help post #9
tip...
if you want to make your bars never ever move do the sanding thing like federal said to get any paint out of the knurling where you stem clamps on the bars...also you can put duct tape on it and clamp them together with the stem....ride around like that for a couple days and then take them off....remove the duct from the knurling and now you have that sticky as hell substance that the tape leaves behind...but your bars back on now.

S

sentaafEQpovar

Forks and a stem please help post #10
sentaafEQpovar said:
iuve riden with pobei for 3 years, about 8/10 the times he rides, im with him... his bars have never ever ever moved

hahahah yesterday pobie front tire cased a landing and we heard a hella loud high pitched "ERRR" and we checked his biek and no crack cups or bent fork or nothing, then today he was like.... "hmmm" and it turns out that he normally has bars parralel to his forks, but they was back a little so yesterday his handle bars moved back a little, says thats first time his stem have ever lost grip

Leroy123

Leroy123

Forks and a stem please help post #11
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

New Topics