forks agen

• Discuss forks agen in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; do odyssey race forks have a lifetime warranty n y rnt dey gd wiv pegs ...
  • Tags dirt street
F

fitbike rulz

forks agen post #1
do odyssey race forks have a lifetime warranty n y rnt dey gd wiv pegs

F

federal_rider12

forks agen post #2
race forks have a lifetime warranty for racing so if you do anything other then race with them you cant get new ones if they bend. but dont worry about weight get some good forks like s&m, standard, federal, fly, or if you want the odyssey dirt fork.

R

rocket

forks agen post #3
The race forks have a life time warranty no matter what...as long as its not obvious you that you ride street/park with grind wear, Odyssey will replace them (Odyssey told me). So if you want light forks and dont grind on them, then dont worry about the warranty....they are the stongest race fork there is...plus there are a few pro street/dirt riders that use them.

I

infantry43RIDER

forks agen post #4
if you break your race forks while riding street...odyssey WILL replace your forks...but with dirt forks...not race ones again.

O

oibmxpunx

forks agen post #5
icerocket said:
The race forks have a life time warranty no matter what...as long as its not obvious you that you ride street/park with grind wear, Odyssey will replace them (Odyssey told me). So if you want light forks and dont grind on them, then dont worry about the warranty....they are the stongest race fork there is...plus there are a few pro street/dirt riders that use them.
hes right as long as u dont grind on them ur fine

New Topics