FORK

• Discuss FORK in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; anyone know a good street fork with 14mm dropouts? thx ...
  • Tags street
K

Kaps

FORK post #1
anyone know a good street fork with 14mm dropouts? thx

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

FORK post #2
depends on wut u like, strong-but heavy or light-but slighty weaker.
if you looking for strong forks, s&m ditchforks or oddessy street/vert forks.
if you want light forks, s&m pitchforks or standard bash forks. those would be my chooses.

415fsxrules

FORK post #3
i would say the oddessyforks like hardcore said they are very tough sort of heavy tho.

S

samalexrogers

FORK post #4
Im running pitch forks, they have been going alright(i ride hard park and street) the only problem is that the drop outs are a bit to small for all types of pegs, also the bottom of the forks get a bit mashed up when grinding and stalling as drop out are to near bottom, but other wise they are good. Pitch forks also have a good reputation.

E

evanc

FORK post #5
What the Sam Hell are you guys babbling about? Damn. Odyssey forks heavy? Pitchforks and Standard bash light? Damn, you guys are ass-backward. Go read up on the weights, you're totally wrong.

K

Kaps

FORK post #6
ahahahahaha evanc i luv it wen u post on my threads...ahahahah

E

evanc

FORK post #7
Thanks, I guess.

I

infantry43RIDER

FORK post #8
FIT FORK

or if you want a decent fork that is a little bit lighter...premium freestyle fork....and it costs way less than most too...but its a division of haro i think...

fenixbykeco

fenixbykeco

FORK post #9
The flutted tubing on the Haro is kool but it is a Haro though. Get a Macneil Ruben or Odyssey Dirt.

T

thumpgun

FORK post #10
they are basically the same, except for weight and drop out design. full 4130, or not. most are taiwan made, possibly at the same factory. check out the Redline Monsters, with or without 990 mounts. very nice, tough and not expensive at all. and Redline's customer service is great.

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

FORK post #11
evanc said:
What the Sam Hell are you guys babbling about? Damn. Odyssey forks heavy? Pitchforks and Standard bash light? Damn, you guys are ass-backward. Go read up on the weights, you're totally wrong.
oddyssey pro vert forks are 58.7 oz and they are heavy, i should know cuase i run them. and pitchforks are 53.7 oz ouces and standard bash forks are 48.3 oz. pitchfork and standard bash are lite compared to alot of street/vert forks and not only by weight, but also by design.

E

evanc

FORK post #12
What year/model forks are you running? The 2003 Dirts are so incredilby light it's rediculous.

V

Van_Homan

FORK post #13
i'd go with oddysey forks they r really good and have a lifetime warranty

New Topics