for all the chickens who want to learn front/backflips

• Discuss for all the chickens who want to learn front/backflips in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; [img]http://i15.ebayimg.com/03/i/01/6f/e8/f7_1_b.JPG[/img]... ...
  • Tags backflip flair halfpipe
F

federal_rider12

for all the chickens who want to learn front/backflips post #2
ok thats stupid, that cant help and you would look like an idiot. ill stick to the old fashion way and just do it when im ready, well man i already went for a flair in a 6ft halfpipe and i didnt even air it that much at all, luckily my back broke the the fall but i got around! and the best part was i wasnt trying to do it i was just fooling around and almost did it

C

cpb rider

for all the chickens who want to learn front/backflips post #3
this guy is in one of the props' movies..

F

FOL

for all the chickens who want to learn front/backflips post #4
federal_rider12 said:
ok thats stupid, that cant help and you would look like an idiot. ill stick to the old fashion way and just do it when im ready, well man i already went for a flair in a 6ft halfpipe and i didnt even air it that much at all, luckily my back broke the the fall but i got around! and the best part was i wasnt trying to do it i was just fooling around and almost did it
hah man you are taking it too serious, the "help to brak about backflips" was just something I made up for a title ;)

F

federal_rider12

for all the chickens who want to learn front/backflips post #5
i know

O

oibmxpunx

for all the chickens who want to learn front/backflips post #6
i want that thing man that would be so mush fun get drunk and try that i wonder how much thos things are i need one man im for real man im going to get one

New Topics