footplant/fastplants

• Discuss footplant/fastplants in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; how do u do them ...
  • Tags bike
S

simon_b

footplant/fastplants post #1
how do u do them

S

simon_b

footplant/fastplants post #2
does anyone know

D

Darkmana

footplant/fastplants post #3
As you`re riding up the transition or bank you`re gonna plant, start carving the bike in the direction of your rotation. As you reach the peak, jump whilst leaning toward the back corner of your bike. (IE: If I`m fastplanting to the left, I`ll be riding right foot forward and I`ll throw all my weight onto the rear left of my bike).

Do a quick hop to boost the bike up and at the same time, drop your downside foot onto the bank, pull on the bars and push away with the foot thats on the pedal. Try and get as gnarly and upside down as possible. If you`re doing a footplant the basis is the same, just make sure you`re rotating on your planted foot so you can come clean into the tranny.

To finish, just pull the bike back under you and push off with your foot, back onto the pedals and ride away smiling.

If anyones got a better way of explaining this...please go ahead.

DM

S

sentaafEQpovar

footplant/fastplants post #4
i used to be able to bynnuhop to foot plant firehydrants and then i was learning to bunny hop to footplant walls, but now its too scary to footplant firehydrants

O

oibmxpunx

footplant/fastplants post #5
i like to do them on 1/4 pipes the most cuz u get like upside down that my fav trick wen i ride park

wen u do them once or foot is down just keep ur arms lose and let to bike swing around dont forse it and dont carve in to it i think it looks better if u just hit it going straght but its up to u try it both ways to see how u like to do it more

S

sentaafEQpovar

footplant/fastplants post #6
sounds scary, i would feel like i would end up pushign my self off the q-pipe if i tried that, although i think i will try it, just not at the top of q-pipe, next time i got to shitty local skatepark

O

oibmxpunx

footplant/fastplants post #7
dude its fun try to get ur foot on the colping its the funist trick wen u can get them good

S

sentaafEQpovar

footplant/fastplants post #8
a big thanx to u, if i try it and do it

New Topics