Footjam tailwhip

• Discuss Footjam tailwhip in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i have only jst started bmxin rly and the other day i was at my m8s on his wtp nove and we were hangin about and i thaught i would try a footjam... ...
  • Tags tailwhip
S

Super S***

Footjam tailwhip post #1
i have only jst started bmxin rly and the other day i was at my m8s on his wtp nove and we were hangin about and i thaught i would try a footjam tailwhip jst on flat land and i actuly did it!i was well pleased with myself, i jst wanted to know if it was classed a hard trick or not.

I

infantry43RIDER

Footjam tailwhip post #2
i personally have some difficutly being consitant with this trick.
it makes me mad but oh well...i mean i have done the trick before many times...but i can't do it whenever i want...so to ME its on the difficult side.

F

FOL

Footjam tailwhip post #3
it is classed a hard beginners trick... Not a really hard trick for the better riders out there....whiplash is the more difficult variant to tailwhip.

S

Super S***

Footjam tailwhip post #4
thanx....quite often i lose my grip on the trye on when the frame is about half way round and my foot falls off and i jst land on my back, ****in hurts

S

sandmriderbmx

Footjam tailwhip post #5
good job, thts more than i can do, lol

S

saw wave analog

Footjam tailwhip post #6
its all in how you shift the weight with your handlebars.. when you kick away the frame pull the opposite direction on the bars and kind of rotate them along with the rotation with the bike, just 180 degrees away from where your backtire is.. if that makes any sense :) it takes a bit of practice but once you find the balance point they get easy to pull off regularly. front brakes make it a lot easier to learn

C

casperh

Footjam tailwhip post #7
what is a FOOTJAM tailwhip?

F

FOL

Footjam tailwhip post #8
it is when you directly put your foot between the forks. Some tailwhips are also standing on pegs or whatever....I'm not sure if he means a brakeless tailwhip as well

Clutch

Clutch

Footjam tailwhip post #9
I can rarely pull this trick off for whatever reason... I'm not much into flatland tricks, much rather ride a trail. I've been trying to do some more street and what not this past year or so tho.

Props...

P

[PRIMO]

Footjam tailwhip post #10
its pretty easy once yiou get the concerp on how to do it

F

federal_rider12

Footjam tailwhip post #11
whats up with this???? i posted on this topic and its gone, this has happened on other topics. but maybe its my computer but anyways i like doing footjam tailwhips. i do them everyday(untill i hurt my toe) but for me i can whip the bike without kicking it i just use my arms. its all in leaning when using your arms and it can go super fast or super slow or inbetween. i really like doing them slow and i came up with something new to do. i jam the wheel whip it around half way drop it switch my feet(right foot jams wheel so then i jump off put my right foot on the peg and my left foot scuffs and i do this because its easier for me to balance and i have pegs only on my right side) but ive been running into trouble with it in which when i switch feet the back end pops up and sometimes i slip and my bars slam against my leg and it hits hard because my skin on my shin is gashed and i got a nice bruise and swelling

New Topics