footjam tailwhip ?

• Discuss footjam tailwhip ? in the Reviews, Howtos & Tech-Articles forum in area BMX-Forum Community; how do you execute this trick?? ...
bmxconnor

bmxconnor

footjam tailwhip ? post #1
how do you execute this trick??

spinna001

spinna001

footjam tailwhip ? post #2
search the forums or youtube

S

screwglue

footjam tailwhip ? post #4
Put your foot on the toptube or seat to stop the bike from swinging and then hop on.

X

XboxKid

footjam tailwhip ? post #5
Do it on a bank.

pEdAlHeAd

pEdAlHeAd

footjam tailwhip ? post #6
yhh do it on the bank as xbox kid would say :)

T

tsi

footjam tailwhip ? post #9
practice small

try kicking the bike with your back foot and put your foot on the tire

Sibmx101

Sibmx101

footjam tailwhip ? post #10
if you are having trouble it may be because you are not kicking hard enough or you are off balance just keep practicing and watch the frame coming around, a tip: when it is half way there lean back a little so the bike stays up... good luck :D

C

csmullin

footjam tailwhip ? post #11
bring your front foot around the top tube and wedge it in your tire a little sideways cause it helps with balance. but be sure its wedged good enough to keep your front from moving. the speed of this trick is like 2 half cranks. next you wanna kick with the foot on your pedal out not really hard, but a good speed, then just kinda hula hoop with your bars and for catching it, thats the harder part of the trick i think.

i learned em by jumping off when it got to my side, then i caught it by putting my foot on the seat. after that you just learn to kind of hop off the tire and land on the pedals. just like a whip in the air.

gl and practice. learn on flat 1st

F

footjammer563

footjam tailwhip ? post #12
look in the october issue of BMX Plus

Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

footjam tailwhip ? post #13
So you cant do them? Maybe you should listen to Eddie a bit more :p
I watched Eddie 163748 times , when I watch the slow mo i got it, i just need to catch the damn pedals lol

M

Marcus Poopy

footjam tailwhip ? post #14
bunnyhop and pull back as hard as you can. almost as if you were trying a backflip. the bike does the rest.

alexabmx

alexabmx

footjam tailwhip ? post #15
they are really hard ive been trying for what seems like forever now and im just not getting much closer. probably because im a girl and they generally suck haha but i keep bashing my knee in the stem as well so they really hurt hha it knocks you sick haha

New Topics