Foot Jams?

• Discuss Foot Jams? in the Park and Vert forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I posted this quite a while ago in park and got no replys: [quote="dawson, post: 992937"]Well, ive got my 360 fly outs, ive got my barspin to fakie +... ...
D

dawson

Foot Jams? post #1
I posted this quite a while ago in park and got no replys:

Well, ive got my 360 fly outs, ive got my barspin to fakie + reverts, and ive almost got my disaster to 180tap over the spines, im guessing foot jams or tyre taps would be the best next trick? Seeing as pedal stalls are ****ing impossible...

I pretty much know how to breakless tap, its just going to take a lot of practice, footjams however, im nowhere near!

Someone just explain them for me :)
Footjams for next trick? Im breakless.
And i havnt got a clue on footjams :)
Thx.

Evan414PROPS

Evan414PROPS

Foot Jams? post #2
there simple really ...u just give it a slight bunny hopo and stick your foot in the front tire and kinda cup the back end up with your foot

D

dawson

Foot Jams? post #3
thats how you do em in a quarter? bunnyhop up the quarter okay ill try it later ...

glaiduss

glaiduss

Foot Jams? post #4
I dont bunny hop at all. Just roll up to the quater. Watch your front wheel and where you want to put it, then while putting your foot in, pivot about 90 degrees and have your rear tire just over the quater, if it is too much over, you land sideways and slide down the quater. Then just take your foot of then put it back on while hopping back in.

New Topics