Flybikes Sprocket

• Discuss Flybikes Sprocket in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i go out in the front of my house and did a couple grinds and a few sprocket stalls.. on my third one i landed it and hopped off and went to pedal away... ...
  • Tags bike bikes
E

EPMD

Flybikes Sprocket post #1
i go out in the front of my house and did a couple grinds and a few sprocket stalls.. on my third one i landed it and hopped off and went to pedal away and it was all stiff.. i get off and looked at it and then pedaled a bit... the chain snaps and a couple teeth bend to shit...i think i should get a guard

piece of shit and its only been used for like 2 weeks and has only taken a few sprocket tricks

2 out of 10

F

FOL

Flybikes Sprocket post #2
I got it as well and no complaints from me...

ok ok I used it only 1 time yet :]

Anyway, isn't it smarted to use a guard anyway when going for sprocket stalls and grinds? Are there any sprockets and chains that don't get damaged after a few times?

E

EPMD

Flybikes Sprocket post #3
being a light guy and only having this for a couple days and it being about 7mm thick i though it would last a lot longer and i could kill it and it still be fine... i put the chain back together but its all bent on one link and i think its gonna snap again :evil:

New Topics