fly products

• Discuss fly products in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; ok. now i love fly and have alot of there shit and so far everything is great. but like most companies when they come out with something new it has... ...
ozzy

ozzy

fly products post #1
ok. now i love fly and have alot of there shit and so far everything is great. but like most companies when they come out with something new it has some flaws and they usaully comeout with a 2nd revised product. i bring this up becuase i really want to get the rly rim. and i have to wait cuz no company has it to build my new wheel. but now im thinkin the rim isnt all that great. and really i jus want it cuz it will match good and its fly. So i guess the ? im asking is should i buy a different rim and hold off the fly rim for now?
or is it gunna be worth getting it?

sorry about the long post.
o and thnx in advance

ATP

ATP

fly products post #2
Unless you require the annodized colors, go for a 7KA. Proven rim over the years.

S

SeattleBMX

fly products post #3
7kas are the shit, grab a fly if your brakeless... i heard fly colors plus brakes isnt that great

ozzy

ozzy

fly products post #4
shit i waited so long for these fly rims now im prally jus gunna get something different o well f*** it. maybe il jus get a new wheel in a couple months with it after i get bored of the new wheel im getting now lol.

ParkLife

ParkLife

fly products post #5
Pretty much my whole bike is fly apart from bars and forks, but I am not going to get the Fly rims for the moment because I run the Fly brakes and eventually the Anodising wears off and doesnt look nice.

ATM I run an Odyssey Hazard Lite at the front and a Demolition Zero at the back.

I do love Fly gear though.

ozzy

ozzy

fly products post #6
ya iunno i dont think it looks to bad after useing them with breaks. i think its better than black rims and im over having chrome. but o well for now ima run a sun rim prally.

New Topics