Fly Pantera

• Discuss Fly Pantera in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Yesterday we rode with Sergio Layos. He got a new prototipe of Pantera with Spanish BB: Seems great, really great. Look like an euro BB but the... ...
skuirly

skuirly

Fly Pantera post #1
Yesterday we rode with Sergio Layos. He got a new prototipe of Pantera with

Spanish BB: Seems great, really great. Look like an euro BB but the bearings are greater and seem robust.

Removable Rotor Tabs: Other great idea. Sergio dont use rotor and put it off but ... I use rotor and want a frame with rotor tabs. Thats make a bike for more people (I love Solid euro (ex kp ripper) but without rotortabs loose so much points).

Hidden Headset: I don't know what to think about it. Thats really don't like to me. I prefer broke a headset cup than a frame. They say is more robust but .... What do you think? Do you like Hiddenset?

R

ridesavolume

Fly Pantera post #2
Yesterday we rode with Sergio Layos.
you lucky lucky lucky person.
anyway , i think a internal headset will be a good idea i spose , if they do prove to be tougher than normal headsets. but until that happens ill be sticking to normal headsets , yeah the spanish bb looks tick , sounds wa y better than the euro bb 's out now , but i still ride with the 'old' american style bb , which is tried and tested so ill

I

infantry43RIDER

Fly Pantera post #3
lucky man!

but...i have to say that two bb's is plenty...no need for another bb...sure its more options but i think its pointless...then more companies need to make more parts in different sizes to be able to keep up.

and also...im not a fan of the internal headsets...but they will eventually take over i guess.

Canadian_BMX

Canadian_BMX

Fly Pantera post #4
isnt pantera a band??? :lol:

I

infantry43RIDER

Fly Pantera post #5
yes...

New Topics