fly mosca

• Discuss fly mosca in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey guyz... After a year plus of riding, i intend to change my frame to a fly mosca.. im getting it at 230 bucks off a friend of mine.. its in total... ...
hellome

hellome

fly mosca post #1
hey guyz... After a year plus of riding, i intend to change my frame to a fly mosca.. im getting it at 230 bucks off a friend of mine.. its in total good condition.. im a smooth rider.. i rarely crack my parts.. I wanna know if this frame is good enuff for me..??

sixdegrees

sixdegrees

fly mosca post #2
hey guyz... After a year plus of riding, i intend to change my frame to a fly mosca.. im getting it at 230 bucks off a friend of mine.. its in total good condition.. im a smooth rider.. i rarely crack my parts.. I wanna know if this frame is good enuff for me..??
We know diddly-do about you so how can we tell.

Are you a 500lbs fat barsteward or a skinny fooker, you say you're a smooth rider but do you ride park, trails, street or what.

Plus, only really you can decide if its right for you. Although $230 for a 2nd hand frame is steep, prob worth about $150 ish maybe, unless its not be sued/ridden at all..... friend selling it to you for that much... hmmm!

:)

ATP

ATP

fly mosca post #3
I hope that isnt 230 USD. Rip off.

mosca

mosca

fly mosca post #4
im running a fly mosca and i do crack and bend frames, but this is still as straight as the day i bought it, even after driving it through the back of huge doubles and large over rotated 3's

more woried about my wombolt cranks

hellome

hellome

fly mosca post #5
Im skinny and i ride mostly street.. The frame's condition is 9/10... there's a few scratches at the chainstay.. But you won't notice it from afar.. and yeah... its in USD! Still worth it??

ATP

ATP

fly mosca post #6
I would save up a tad more and buy it brand new...

B

Biking2112

fly mosca post #7
Im skinny and i ride mostly street.. The frame's condition is 9/10... there's a few scratches at the chainstay.. But you won't notice it from afar.. and yeah... its in USD! Still worth it??
not at all worth it. when you buy almost anything from a store or anything, once you walk out the door of that store the resale value is less than half even if it's never ridden or used. my neighbor is trying to sell a no-name 50cc motorcycle that he bought for $500.00 USD that has been riden 20 hours and he's trying so hard to sell it for $200.00 USD.

ATP

ATP

fly mosca post #8
^^ Right, it would have to be, new, in-box to get anywhere near as much as you paid for it brand new.

ParkLife

ParkLife

fly mosca post #9
1)Very good frame, stron but very light, and the usual amazing Fly quality.
They can take a fair bashing, but IMO I would buy the Diablo III because of the SS brakes.

2)Buy it brand new though.....

hellome

hellome

fly mosca post #10
thanx for the replies guys... im tryna bargain for a lower price.. anws.. i can use a 30-11 gearing for a fly mosca II ryte??... the old frames gotta go.. its effed up..

New Topics