Florida Weather Update

• Discuss Florida Weather Update in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; Weather update: Outside - 73 F Inside Mission Skatepark - 76 F Clear with big white poofy clouds..... :badgrin: ...
T

Trimix

Florida Weather Update post #1
Weather update:
Outside - 73 F
Inside Mission Skatepark - 76 F
Clear with big white poofy clouds.....

:badgrin:

F

federal_rider12

Florida Weather Update post #2
:cry: your evil

F

FOL

Florida Weather Update post #3
I can delete topics >:]

T

Trimix

Florida Weather Update post #4
Want me to post some pictures of what nice weather looks like?

F

FOL

Florida Weather Update post #5
OH wait I'm not going to delete this, I can use it in court and get me some years less in prison, because he was teasing us.... yeah show us some pics, also of your garden/park ;)

F

federal_rider12

Florida Weather Update post #6
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! dont tease!!!!! You Go To Hell, You Go To Hell And Die! :twisted: :lol:

T

Trimix

Florida Weather Update post #7
FOL said:
OH wait I'm not going to delete this, I can use it in court and get me some years less in prison, because he was teasing us.... yeah show us some pics, also of your garden/park ;)
Typical florida backyard.....aaaaahhh
http://www.cavediver.net/pictures/JAH/florida1.JPG

See that big orb in the sky, that's called the SUN
http://www.cavediver.net/pictures/JAH/florida2.JPG

See that blue stuff beyond the trees, that's called BLUE SKY
http://www.cavediver.net/pictures/JAH/florida3.JPG

On the last one, as you can see I move the ramps around a lot for different practice. Right now the 3 foot launch ramp is set so that I can gap across and onto the big quarter coping. Not consistent yet, but getting pretty good at it. I miss now and then. One of my buddies is coming to the park soon to do some video, I'll have some good clips soon enough.

O

oibmxpunx

Florida Weather Update post #8
hey man ur cool and all but f*ck u man but it geting nice here :D if it dose not rain next week ill be rideing dirt well working on my jumps reshaping them and that going to take a cuople days cuz theres like 50 lines its crazy

C

cpb rider

Florida Weather Update post #9
holiday all year long...just like in these american movies..

the temperature outside is about -1 centigrades, during day its about 3,4 and everytime I'm hooked up with my friends for a bmx session its snowing...I'm snowBORED and its making my tired... :cry:

T

Trimix

Florida Weather Update post #10
BTW, and just to clear something up.....for the Europeans.....I am NOT your typical American. I am not fat :lol: I DO NOT eat fast food, I hate our government and all it stands for in it's Bullish ways, and to be quite frank....like Europeans, their humor, and there perspectives on life in general. No wonder the rest of the world hates us.....I don't blame you!

I WILL be an Ex Patriate one day........sipping Coronas in the islands or something.

This place pisses me off, and to quote a great Brit friend of mine......."I love american, except that it is full of Americans!!" I hate the F'er's...I really do. We suck.

You are liking this aren't you.....most Europeans love to hear it.

PS - I am just teasing you all with the Florida weather crap....know that.

E

EPMD

Florida Weather Update post #11

yes brag about your beautiful weather

F

federal_rider12

Florida Weather Update post #12
hey i seen that thing you called the sun? today. it was yellow and made me feel warm, it was amazing :lol: . but man your mini park is cool. today i was going to ride but i had to fix the car first and it took way longer then expected so all i got to do was ride right where i live for 45mins and jump a 3ft gap and bunnyhop speed bumps and keep trying tailwhips(flatland) and steamrollers. and also like trimix said im not one of those fat fast food eaters who are trying to sue them because they ate too much fast food, retards. and whatever else you said :p

I

infantry43RIDER

Florida Weather Update post #13
trimix..
wait until i come down to florida to visit my gparents this summer..
wait for it...

O

oibmxpunx

Florida Weather Update post #14
Trimix said:
BTW, and just to clear something up.....for the Europeans.....I am NOT your typical American. I am not fat :lol: I DO NOT eat fast food, I hate our government and all it stands for in it's Bullish ways, and to be quite frank....like Europeans, their humor, and there perspectives on life in general. No wonder the rest of the world hates us.....I don't blame you!

I WILL be an Ex Patriate one day........sipping Coronas in the islands or something.

This place pisses me off, and to quote a great Brit friend of mine......."I love american, except that it is full of Americans!!" I hate the F'er's...I really do. We suck.

You are liking this aren't you.....most Europeans love to hear it.

yup same here our goverment is bs

F

federal_rider12

Florida Weather Update post #15
why do we need governments? why do we need armys? why do we need hatred? why cant we all just get along? lets all hold hands and sing coombiyah :lol:

C

cpb rider

Florida Weather Update post #16
yeah, let's sing coombiyah :lol:

B

bones

Florida Weather Update post #17
:( apparently its supposed to snow today int bristol (uk) and it sucks causeive only just fixed my bike and only just began to ride some park :evil:

T

Trimix

Florida Weather Update post #18
I take it for granted sometimes that out of 365 days, only about 354 of them are days you can ride :) Sorry....I like harrassing you all anyway. Maybe it will make you move to warmer climes!

Infantry, you ought to come down, really. Especially after that *** statement......HAHAHAHA

F

federal_rider12

Florida Weather Update post #19
hhhhmmmmm here you get to ride like 220 out of 365 days. ha i wish i could move, but im only going to be 17 here in 11 days and by the end of this school year i will probably be going onto wyotech since im probably going to take a ged test(oh man im going to so fail that it isnt funny) so then if i pass i will be going to wyotech and if that happens ill have to wait like a year till i turn 18 so i can get my own place over in blairsville, pa and stay there for like a year and a half, they say you finish your course in like 9-12 months but them im taking another class for chassis fab and high performance engines. then i can move to where i want to.

T

Trimix

Florida Weather Update post #20
Least ya' got a plan!

New Topics