Flatland Tailwhip

• Discuss Flatland Tailwhip in the Beginners / New to BMX forum in area BMX-Forum Community; How is actually done...I can get it about 45 degrees from it original spot but than it goes nowhere.Thanks for the help. ...
  • Tags bike endo flatland tailwhip
W

wasabiboys

Flatland Tailwhip post #1
How is actually done...I can get it about 45 degrees from it original spot but than it goes nowhere.Thanks for the help.

I

infantry43RIDER

Flatland Tailwhip post #2
stick foot in tire
die.

C

casperh

Flatland Tailwhip post #3
if you make a bunnyhop anti clockwise;
1 left foot on left pedal and your right foot on the left side just between your frontweel and frame.
2 make an endo (brake with your frontbrake)
3 when in the endo put your right foot on the frontwheel and than just hit your frame anti clockwise with your left foot.
4 stay balanced until the frame has turned 360degrees
5 put your feet on the pedals and drive away cool.

tips
1 don't drive too hard or else you will fall after 90 degrees.
2 don't go to slow or else your endo won't work.

be cool
be flatland
yo 8O

I

infantry43RIDER

Flatland Tailwhip post #4
No. again...

T

Trimix

Flatland Tailwhip post #5
"anti clockwise" has me confused......

T

traildemon

Flatland Tailwhip post #6
make sure that you PUSH your bars a little forward when you stick in your right foot between the tire and the fork
That makes it a bit easier to kick your bike with your left foot (which is still on your pedal).
Now the tricky part, when you kick the bike around and it's gone about +-90 degrees you'll have to PULL the bars up again (not from the ground off course) otherwise your back tire will touch the ground and you'll lose your balance. then put your left foot on the top tube, right foot on the pedal
(and you might hold your back brakes to stop you from rolling back and pull the front tire just a little from the gound and just ride away.)

That is the way I did it a long time ago, but I just can't seem to land it anymore without a front brake and my brake cble hanging over my stem

I

infantry43RIDER

Flatland Tailwhip post #7
its really not hard.
just takes a little patience and practice.

New Topics