[For Sale] Flatland KGB New Conexion Complete, all Metallic Red/black

D

dannygibbie

Flatland KGB New Conexion Complete, all Metallic Red/black post #1
sorry to the admin if I have posted my ad in the wrong place, i think this is the spot it should have been placed in.

Hi everyone, I've posted my bike up for sale this week because I no longer ride and need the capital boost in my new businesses.
It's a fully customized KGB New Conexion top tube length 19.6 inches. bars London Dagmar 4 jesse puente black, fork de ja vu candy
red, completes parts list shown on listing it's a 7 day auction on ebay my seller name on ebay is my name which is dannygibbie. I
posted an ad on global flat but I think the administrator deleted it after only being up a few hours. that angered me, but im not
shipping internationally anyway just to USA from Hesperia MI 49421. Any questions about my bike get at me me hopefully the right
rider may see the ad from here? my email is dgibbie@gmail.com You can also call me withany questions on the bike just ask me for
my phone number and I'll give it to you through email. I'll be checking this thread as well for messages in case.
Sincerely,
Dan
pic attached

S

spbmx

Flatland KGB New Conexion Complete, all Metallic Red/black post #2
How much shipped?

D

dannygibbie

Flatland KGB New Conexion Complete, all Metallic Red/black post #3
hey thanks for replying, it's a calculated shipping cost through UPS large box dimensions of box are 50 x 30 x 7 so it will depend on your address to calculate the cost ebay does that at the end of the auction.

Creepozoid

Creepozoid

Flatland KGB New Conexion Complete, all Metallic Red/black post #4
Post a price please

D

dannygibbie

Flatland KGB New Conexion Complete, all Metallic Red/black post #5
starting price is 677.77 to place a bid on ebay, I have not set a buy it now price. The winning bid at the end of the auction will be the price of the bike and extras.

M

MATRIX

Flatland KGB New Conexion Complete, all Metallic Red/black post #6
Got someone who wants it, however if it isn't a buy it now price...he'll pass.

M

michael fiore

Flatland KGB New Conexion Complete, all Metallic Red/black post #7
yo i love this bike do you still have it or any other bikes please let me know ill buy it in a sec

thank you
[

New Topics