flatland frame for riding streets???

• Discuss flatland frame for riding streets??? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i have a flatland frame then i switched to streets and i want to use my frame again does it cause problem riding??? ...
  • Tags flatland gt street
dek

dek

flatland frame for riding streets??? post #1
i have a flatland frame then i switched to streets and i want to use my frame again does it cause problem riding???

H

HaroGroup1

flatland frame for riding streets??? post #2
dek said:
i have a flatland frame then i switched to streets and i want to use my frame again does it cause problem riding???
Ride it til it dies!

F

FOL

flatland frame for riding streets??? post #3
other geometry, and I dunno about strength, but (of course depending on your street riding style) I doubt if you keep it bendless (unbend or whatever it is called)

M

Mr_Shrapnel

flatland frame for riding streets??? post #4
it should be fine. if you like, or need to run a short frame, then the flatland geometry works well, especially with spinning tricks like 180's. as far as strength goes, it should be ok, afterall flatland frames are no less stronger than "street or dirt" frames, they just generally have thinner tubing, however unless you have one of the super new, tech flat frames, you may find that the tube thickness is fine.

steven hamiltion rides a flatland frame.

New Topics