FLATLAND BIKE OPTIONS?

• Discuss FLATLAND BIKE OPTIONS? in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hello all. here's the situation, i really don't have $1000 to build a great bike and i really don't have the $700+ for a hoffman momentum pl-1. so... ...
  • Tags bike bikes flatland
L

lupevalez

FLATLAND BIKE OPTIONS? post #1
hello all.

here's the situation, i really don't have $1000 to build a great bike and i really don't have the $700+ for a hoffman momentum pl-1. so, could anyone suggest a great choice [one still available for purchase] for a neophtye flatlander such as myself?

would anyone suggest a haro m6?

can you actually build a great bike without having to sell large amounts of blood?

it seems that hoffman and haro are the only companies designing complete flatland style bikes. am i wrong?

i am open to any and all suggestions. by-the-way, if you could steer me to the best place to buy would be appreciated.

-lupe

F

FOL

FLATLAND BIKE OPTIONS? post #2
you are wrong about the haro/hoffman part. We the people Pony for example is a great, complete flatland bike (I got that one :p). It is 550 euro (don't know how much in $$$).

there is a dragonfly submachine (675 euro), dunno about the quality
Pro flatland bike with an aluminium frame:
-Generix flatland bar
-Dragonfly doozer stem
-Dragonfly mike s fork
-Dragonfly high 5 rims
-Dragonfly brake levers

You can order both at www.soulcycle.com
you can as well check out www.flatlandfluel.com www.paulsboutique.nl uh... check the product technique section for links to online shops.

oh yeah, moved to product/technique section

S

slappyslapnuts

FLATLAND BIKE OPTIONS? post #3
Check out KHE bikes they do a large flatland range

P

Pyro insaine

FLATLAND BIKE OPTIONS? post #4
well i got a flatland bike ide be willin 2 sell you 4 $350
Frame: Specialized vagas (18.5)
Fork : Odyssey race w/ brake plate to run 900 brakes
Animal lite sproket