Flatland Bike Ideas

• Discuss Flatland Bike Ideas in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Looking for a flatland bike for £250 ish ? any ideas ? (uk rider) Also if you had to pick a bike for flatland and street for around £250 what would... ...
  • Tags bike bikes flatland
F

felling crew

Flatland Bike Ideas post #1
Looking for a flatland bike for £250 ish ? any ideas ? (uk rider)

Also if you had to pick a bike for flatland and street for around £250 what would it be ?

L

leon_luxton

Flatland Bike Ideas post #2
hello..i am a flatlander in the UK 2,were bouts in the UK ya from man? also for that amout of money all i can think of thats for sale in the UK would be the haro M7 i think..take a lok at www.customriders.com (i get all my stuff from there)and www.winstanleys.com is also good. a good place to get ares flatland frames/bikes are from www.billys.co.uk but they aint got em on there sitre so buy a ride mag cos they have em being advtised in there.i have a hoffman EP..best bike ever,custom parts 2..cost about £700 :roll: flatland dont come cheap i am afraid..thats the ONLY thing i dont like about it really

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Flatland Bike Ideas post #3
well if you want a stricktly flatland bike for under £250 and live in the uk...which you do, there is only one strictly flatland bike out there fo rthat price, and that is the khe flatliner. (see link)

http://www.khebikes.com/uk/flat.htm#flatliner

other than that you choice is limited to buying a second hand ride. unless of course you can save up some more cash.

New Topics