flatland 4ev@

• Discuss flatland 4ev@ in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hi,i noticed there was no flatland post so i thought i'd start one.what are the easyist flatland tricks.I have a GT VERTIGO flatland bike.Its great.any... ...
  • Tags bike bmx flatland flatland tricks gt vert
L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #1
hi,i noticed there was no flatland post so i thought i'd start one.what are the easyist flatland tricks.I have a GT VERTIGO flatland bike.Its great.any flatland from the UK??? from leon luxton :D

T

The Worst

flatland 4ev@ post #2
Ok....there is a flatland topic started....like atleast 2 caz I started one and colour started one......but FLATLAND RUXORZ
Goto http://www.bmxstunts.com/ for a pretty good how to place.......
Ummmm Welcome and :bmx_rulez:

L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #3
ok

ok then,that sight is good,where are the other flatland posts cos i cant find them???

L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #4
help

hi again. :roll: all you flatlanders out there do you ride with a 28t or lower or higher sprocket cos i am thinkin of gettin one but i odnt know wot size to get,plz help.Also any1 else ride a GT VERTIGO!!!see ya
leon lutxon
flatland is da BEST!!!

L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #5
for a flatland bike should i use a fat chain or a normal bmx chain.if fat wot one would be best for my gt vertigo.aslo should i have a freecoaster or not?????????????
:twisted: :wink: :cry: :D :( :eek: 8O :? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :wink: :arrow:

B

Blah

flatland 4ev@ post #6
Re: help

leon_luxton said:
all you flatlanders out there do you ride with a 28t or lower or higher sprocket cos i am thinkin of gettin one but i odnt know wot size to get,plz help
You should run a smaller spocket. I have a 28t. Check out Ronin's sprockets.

leon_luxton said:
Also any1 else ride a GT VERTIGO!!!
I hate to brake it to you, but a GT Vertigo is not a Flatland bike. The only Flatland bike GT released was the Show.

leon_luxton said:
aslo should i have a freecoaster or not?????????????
Yes, a freecoaster is a MUST.

Just buy a decent Flatland bike from Flatland Fuel (http://www.flatlandfuel.com). You have a Freestyle bike, and overall it's just going to be a sucky ride until you get a Flatland bike -- so just go straight for the Flatland bike.

I used to ride Flatland, but I quit because it got to boring and hard. Now I Dirtjump/Street/Park and I am having more fune then ever. I still throw a couple Flatland sessions, tho

Hope I helped!

L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #7
ok

ok then.the thing is i cant really aford to get a new bike cos i have no way 2 get the money and my mum cant give it 2 me!!! :cry:

L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #8
any1 know were i can get just a flatland frame for about £100.

L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #9
i am thinkin of buyin the ares claypas.
:oops:

B

Blah

flatland 4ev@ post #10
You'll be fine with beginner tricks with the bike you have now. :)

L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #11
ok

:p

L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #12
ok,i will learn the begginer tricks with the bike i have now and save up for a new flatland bike at the same time!!!wot would you say i should learn as the begginer tricks. :roll: leon

B

Blah

flatland 4ev@ post #13
Barspins, Backwards Steamrollers, Trackstand, Back Peg Pogos, Barhops, Riding Backwards, and Front Peg Pogos. Those are all fun tricks.

L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #14
ok then,thanks,i will try em!!! :D :D

L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #15
HARD TRIX

HI,wot would you say the hardest flatland trick is,vert trick,grind trick and dirt trick.NO REASON,just worderin wot ya all think????????????????????????????????????????

B

Blah

flatland 4ev@ post #16
Flatland - Insanity Roll
Vert - 540 Double Whip
Dirt - Anything that Nyquist does...
Street - Backwards Grinds

R

Revenge

flatland 4ev@ post #17
Blah said:
Flatland - Insanity Roll
what the hell is this? i can't find it on the trick-sites i know!

L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #18
i dont now how to do it or any sites showin it but i do know wot type it is.its an tire scuffing thing(I THINK)correct me if i am wrong!!!
elon luxton
i will flatland 4ev@

L

leon_luxton

flatland 4ev@ post #19
would it be cheaper/better to buy the fly micromachine in a complete bike or buy the frame then buy the other bits for it????????????

415fsxrules

flatland 4ev@ post #20
custom is always gonna be more expensive

New Topics