Flat Tire

C

Colorblinded

Flat Tire post #1
:cry:

This really sucks...I was really wiped out and tired after 2 hours of riding around through town. We had a time we were suppose to be back and as we were coming back I went to bunny hop up over the curb onto the sidewalk. Like where a road comes out, down the curb then up the other. My back tire landed on the curb and popped. My rim has a small dent in it, I found a little slit in the tire and I don't know about the tube yet. If this was to happen to you, what would you do? I need alittle advice on the best thing for me to do now, do I buy a new tire, or will it be fine? Do I wait till I get the chance to buy a new tube, or just take it to town and get it patched, there isn't a bike store near me or anything, which is why I would have to wait to buy new stuff. Any advice and help is appreciated. Thanks.

:cry:

T

The Worst

Flat Tire post #2
Put a patch on and ride it if it bulges you gotta fix but what can it hurt to try it with a slit....itll most likely bulge.....you can ride like that but its annoying I did it for a week or so.

C

Colorblinded

Flat Tire post #3
When you say bulge, what do you mean? The slit is on the side near where the tip of the rim is. Do you mean it will start to make like a big bubble spot on the wheel? I will get my tire patched tomorrow or something, theres a place I can just take my wheel to and they will fix it cheap I think. Do you know how much tires run? And thanks for the help you have already given :wink:

T

The Worst

Flat Tire post #4
It will bluge out like a hump. A tire is about 25$ in Canada depending on the tire I got a cheap one.

C

Colorblinded

Flat Tire post #5
Do you think it will bulge down on the side, near the rim area?

T

The Worst

Flat Tire post #6
Like where is the rip in the tire?
If its on the wall it might be ok
If it is small it will be ok

If its on the "top" part it with probably bulge out
If its a big tare it will bulge

C

Colorblinded

Flat Tire post #7
I would say it is about ---- that long, or something...that isn't exact and the last time I looked at it was hours ago.
It is on the side of it, I almost think it will be tucked under the rim, it is really far to the side.

T

The Worst

Flat Tire post #8
All I can say is give it a try. It might work for alittle while

:bmx_rulez:

415fsxrules

Flat Tire post #9
patch the tube and try riding with it like that if it pops then buy a new tire and tube

C

Colorblinded

Flat Tire post #10
:D :) :lol: 8) :wink:

:twisted: :evil:

New Topics