Fix my bike

• Discuss Fix my bike in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Okey I have a old flatland BMX (GT Dyno) which is from 1999 I think (Not that I bougth it then). I think it's really comfy and not so heavy. I was... ...
  • Tags bike bmx flatland flatland bmx gt street street bike
J

Julle^

Fix my bike post #1
Okey I have a old flatland BMX (GT Dyno) which is from 1999 I think (Not that I bougth it then). I think it's really comfy and not so heavy. I was going to buy a new bike - street - but I realised that I can fix my bike up instead. Soo, Im going to buy new tires with 14 mm axles (I have 10 now and the tires are trashed a bit), fix my brakes and buy a new seat. And buy street pegs.
Im kinda making my flatland bike (I have never tried flatland almost. It sucks. I want street) to a street bike!

What do you think about it? Anything else that I need to fix? Help

C

cav89

Fix my bike post #2
Yep, h/bars may need sum attention, brAKing system etc....also, if your bike CURRENTLY has 10MM axles, then it must have 10MM dropouts, which means you cant fit 14MM axles......

may have to reconsider what ur buying, or file out your dropouts....

later...

Cav

P

Pyro insaine

Fix my bike post #3
Hey **** off just cause u suck ass and cant flatland dosent mean u can bash it

I

infantry43RIDER

Fix my bike post #4
yo settle down there dude.

but yea flat doesn't suck man so don't bash it...
see what i mean...how can we get the skaters to love us...and have one love...if some dude like this guy is bashing on BMX!!!
jesus you people amaze me.

K

keep it real

Fix my bike post #5
cav89 said:
Yep, h/bars may need sum attention, brAKing system etc....also, if your bike CURRENTLY has 10MM axles, then it must have 10MM dropouts, which means you cant fit 14MM axles......

may have to reconsider what ur buying, or file out your dropouts....

later...

Cav
Dude that's easily fixed, just get out the friendly drill... worked for me.

J

Julle^

Fix my bike post #6
Well I bought the bike of a friend 2 years ago and I didnt ride much. So not this year I have started and realised it was a flatland BMX and I dont wanna do flatland - I wanna do street.
And my bars is all good. I like them, nothing wrong with them. Exept the handle grip or what you call it.
About the tires, I will buy some with 14 mm. Gah whatever, I can understand much of what you trying to say. So just leave it. lol

dek

dek

Fix my bike post #7
hey flatland doesn't suck, you just said it coz you dont ride flatland f*cker

J

Julle^

Fix my bike post #8
Yeah yeah.

H

HaroGroup1

Fix my bike post #9
infantry43RIDER said:
yo settle down there dude.

but yea flat doesn't suck man so don't bash it...
see what i mean...how can we get the skaters to love us...and have one love...if some dude like this guy is bashing on BMX!!!
jesus you people amaze me.
Amen

New Topics