fit series 3 aitken

• Discuss fit series 3 aitken in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey im gonna be getting a new frame soon and im tihnking about the fit series 3 aitken 2007 does anyone have one and can you tell me what its... ...
ben4everbuyabike

ben4everbuyabike

fit series 3 aitken post #1
hey
im gonna be getting a new frame soon
and im tihnking about the fit series 3 aitken 2007

does anyone have one and can you tell me what its like to ride i dont wanna spend £325 and it be shite so yeh

cheers for any feedback

JoeyPower

JoeyPower

fit series 3 aitken post #2
If money is an issue, I'd go with a Sputnic Satelite. It's way cheaper, same quality, same weight, and similar geometry.

ben4everbuyabike

ben4everbuyabike

fit series 3 aitken post #3
nah cos i got £700 to spend and i wanna get an awesome frame

ozzy

ozzy

fit series 3 aitken post #4
dude the frame is awsome. as long as ur not super rough on ur frame. its light so that means its not bomb proof.

JoeyPower

JoeyPower

fit series 3 aitken post #5
nah cos i got £700 to spend and i wanna get an awesome frame
Even if you do have all that money, they are still essentially the same frame. No sense in spending all that money on an S3 if you can get the same thing for cheaper.

D

dontdrinkpepsi

fit series 3 aitken post #6
Even if you do have all that money, they are still essentially the same frame. No sense in spending all that money on an S3 if you can get the same thing for cheaper.
true dat!!:)

Wildbill

Wildbill

fit series 3 aitken post #7
I have an 07 20.5. Im pretty smooth but sometimes i miss grinds and beat my bike to shit. I dented the middle side of my downtube, It is more superficial than actual structure damage, i dont like it anyway. But its a pretty durable frame. My chainstays have no dents and have taken some nice missed ledges.

New Topics