Fit S2 Fork

• Discuss Fit S2 Fork in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; Ok, I ordered this fork today with a black bike, I'm gonna go out and try to brake the thing. I have a nearly new pitchfork waiting in the wings any... ...
  • Tags bike
D

Deliciouspeed

Fit S2 Fork post #1
Ok, I ordered this fork today with a black bike, I'm gonna go out and try to brake the thing. I have a nearly new pitchfork waiting in the wings any how. Any guesses on how long it will last?

D

Deliciouspeed

Fit S2 Fork post #2
Do you guys think there would be a problem with painting the steerer tube? I'm gonna have both powder coated.

O

oibmxpunx

Fit S2 Fork post #3
i wouldent paint the steerer tube cuz the paint might get 2 thick and it wont go thro ur head set and ur stem might not fit ether same with the spasers

T

Trimix

Fit S2 Fork post #4
Deliciouspeed said:
Ok, I ordered this fork today with a black bike, I'm gonna go out and try to brake the thing. I have a nearly new pitchfork waiting in the wings any how. Any guesses on how long it will last?
I run that fork, never had a problem

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Fit S2 Fork post #5
DO NOT POWDER COAT THE STEER TUBE!!!!

D

Deliciouspeed

Fit S2 Fork post #6
ok cool.
I still think the drop outs are too thin though, we'll see how long they last. I've got a pitch waiting in the wings if need be.

New Topics