FIRST BMX BIKE

• Discuss FIRST BMX BIKE in the General BMX Forum forum in area BMX-Forum Community; hey all, im just startin to get into riding, and id like to get a pretty light and durable bike, I'm only 5'3 105 lbs, so i dont want sumthin that i... ...
  • Tags bike bmx bmx bike shop
B

BMXER7256

FIRST BMX BIKE post #1
hey all, im just startin to get into riding, and id like to get a pretty light and durable bike, I'm only 5'3 105 lbs, so i dont want sumthin that i cant even pull a bunny hop on. Do any of you have any good recomendations? My local shop also seems 2 stock alot of diamondbacks, and i was wondering if any of them are solid and light (orion?), i can prolly spend ~$200. Thanks for any help.

S

sr71racer

FIRST BMX BIKE post #2
not tryin to discourage you man but for 200 bucks ur not gonna get a real solid or light bike, id spend the extra dollar, even for a new one because if you start to get good then youll break things and have to replace things anyways.

H

HaRdCoReStrEEtZ

FIRST BMX BIKE post #3
dk genreal lee...200 bucks and if can that the abuse of a small guy like u.
www.danscomp.com go check it out

X

XIII

FIRST BMX BIKE post #4
DK Cincinattie
or
look at some Haros if you're a beginner.

I

infantry43RIDER

FIRST BMX BIKE post #5
dks are decent for a kid like you....idk about haro cause they might be a little to heavy if he is a real light freak.

N

NewYork

FIRST BMX BIKE post #6
$200 aint gonna get you too far...and DONT geta diamondback u might as well geta mongoose if your gonna get a DB cause they are tha same company...well ide say prolly a DK eight for six pack there about 32 pounds each but u can make your local bike shop take off the gyro, front brake system reflectors shit like that...i would DEFENATLY reccomend the six pack but its $60 more than wut your willing to spend (if u spend $200) but itll last ya for a while so either the six or eight or the general lee...that shold be good enough for ya

New Topics