fireworks

• Discuss fireworks in the NBR - Not BMX Related forum in area BMX-Forum Community - more stuff; whaty is your favourite fireworks?? how do you make the craziest bomb?? ...
G

fireworks post #1
whaty is your favourite fireworks??

how do you make the craziest bomb??

ZachS

ZachS

fireworks post #2
my favorite is roman candles

A

Antagonist

fireworks post #3
i like sparklers, they make me smile

S

sublimeme

fireworks post #4
Antagonist said:
i like sparklers, they make me smile
haha, a house in ct just blew up completey for mixing and matching legal fireworks and makeing them really lethal, ya 2 guys died

T

Trimix

fireworks post #5
3" mortars, all the way.... :)

DanYul2k6

DanYul2k6

fireworks post #6
just have like 8 big rockets, tape the fuses togother, and away u go, ohh i forgot to say u tape the rockets togother aswell as the ruses :D

T

Thorty

fireworks post #7
i like all my homemade fireworks too bad some of my bombs exploded in my livingroom

CEP

CEP

fireworks post #8
wen i was 12 i used to mess with firecrackers so much, i think they were called M-60's or some shit like that, anyways good memories

P

p8ntballguy 666

fireworks post #9
CEP said:
wen i was 12 i used to mess with firecrackers so much, i think they were called M-60's or some shit like that, anyways good memories
There are M-60's and M-80's. M-80's are a little bit more powerful, but they still suck. if you are ever lucky enough to come across some of the old OLD m_80's you are going to have some elegal fun. They were so powerful they could easily blow up a mailbox. Now you can barely blow up a water bottle =(. But you can take the powder out of a lot of them and pour it into a water bottleand have 1 that is super powerful, but its very time consuming.

punk_porcupine

punk_porcupine

fireworks post #10
We all love 3 year old posts indeed...

Chris

Chris

fireworks post #11
I love a good old nuclear warhead... allways does the trick. big bang.. gives off alot of light... just make sure your 50 miles away.

S

soad

fireworks post #12
my sister brought home these firecrackers that were about an 1x1 square with a big fuse out the top. on it it had some spanish text. she got them from the security guard from where she worked. he went to cancun and brought these back.

needless ot say, they were fun :)

M

MCHardmanUK

fireworks post #13
Im a naughty big boy and find it funny to launch rockets into Sainsburys carpark behind our house and see what I can hit.

B

bMx_vinc3

fireworks post #14
Michael Hardman said:
Im a naughty big boy and find it funny to launch rockets into Sainsburys carpark behind our house and see what I can hit.
:lol:

F

fairtrade

fireworks post #15
I almost blew my head off. I was looking at this pot of gunpowder next to a cooker and... (true story)

T

Trimix

fireworks post #16
punk_porcupine said:
Haha you're right, and I didn't even notice. He made ONE post 3 years ago, and just got a reply! lol

Oh well, fireworks rock!

sexybeast

sexybeast

fireworks post #17
exploding smokebombs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: first there is lots of smoke then BANG!!!!!!! lol i love it

A

Antagonist

fireworks post #18
punk_porcupine said:
woah, thats pretty observant, i think no one would have known had you of not pointed it out.

New Topics