Finding Atomlab Rims

• Discuss Finding Atomlab Rims in the BMX Bike Tech forum in area BMX-Forum Community; I really want to at least replace my rear rim and I want an Atomlab. I really wanted the Trailkings but now I have looked at the Trailpimp and I might... ...
  • Tags bike shop
F

federal_rider12

Finding Atomlab Rims post #1
I really want to at least replace my rear rim and I want an Atomlab. I really wanted the Trailkings but now I have looked at the Trailpimp and I might get those. The hard part out of all of this is finding the rims, so I was wondering does anybody know where I can find them? I found one place, unbeatable bikes which I bought something from him off ebay, but if the dollar amount is in US currency its way too much!! I might be going to the bike shop and see if they can get them, because I get a great deal from them, but I am expecting the same that they cant get them. So can anyone help me, and the rims have to be in the US or a mailorder in southern part of Canada

M

Mr_Shrapnel

Finding Atomlab Rims post #2
well i dont live in the us, but i think they sell them at danscomp.

I

infantry43RIDER

Finding Atomlab Rims post #3
man this is interesting...Dans used to sell them...but i just checked out the site to make sure and everything and i didn't see them on there.

i even did a search...they just sell the hubs and axles that Atomlab makes.

F

federal_rider12

Finding Atomlab Rims post #4
yeah i hit the shop and saw they had a sun 4-play rim with a cassette hub made in the same place as odyssey and uses odyssey cogs for $120 so i put some money down on it bought a demolition bennet stem and a dk random wrench so ive given up on the atomlabs they are to hard to find and i was looking at my wheel today and the spokes are loose and the ones that are loose are badly damaged so i decided it be better buying that sun 4-play with the cassette then buy new spokes and true my wheel

T

trailkillerje

Finding Atomlab Rims post #5
after a while tell me about the 4-play i might get that

F

federal_rider12

Finding Atomlab Rims post #6
i can tell you this much with that cassette, which is just like the old hazard cassette, is a pretty light weight just looking at cut outs of them looks nice but actually getting to see them oh man they look super strong and the walls of it are super thick i think it will be a great rim but i wont have it till like next month since i didnt have $120 on me at the time and i found some other things i liked so i bought those too but my bday is coming next month so ill get it then or i might see if my mom will give me the money and go pick it up very soon, and HOPEFULLY!!! the ground hog thing doesnt come true and have 6 more weeks of WINTER!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH NO MORE WINTER!!!

T

trailkillerje

Finding Atomlab Rims post #7
yeah winter sucks i won't go to the indoor skatepark but skater there suck they hogs i guess i can jump snow piles :lol:

F

federal_rider12

Finding Atomlab Rims post #8
you could but dont wreck or you will have to take apart your entire bike to remove all the snow they gets stuck especially in the bearings

but since you live in penn do you know the clothing company ampt?

New Topics