Finally!

• Discuss Finally! in the Street Riding forum in area BMX-Forum Community; i just got a fakie today, far from dialed, i only landed one, i roll up this plywood set against a 4wheeler ((redneck bank)) and roll back down...id... ...
D

dylanc14aim

Finally! post #1
i just got a fakie today, far from dialed, i only landed one, i roll up this plywood set against a 4wheeler ((redneck bank)) and roll back down...id probably have landed 10 by now but i have trouble balancing when i stop right b4 i roll back down, be better if i could like endo to keep from tipping to either side, but im brakeless...i kept trying but i only got the one...felt good--ish..but i dont have them close to dialed so to me it doesnt count for much

M

Molesrkool

Finally! post #2
maybe put your brakes back on.. make it easier
especially if your just learning how to fakie.

NewS3

NewS3

Finally! post #3
I learned em without brakes and even after puting brakes on I don't use them.

D

dylanc14aim

Finally! post #4
i dont have any to put on,they decided to stop working and not pull, but once i get some ill put em on till i get it then try w/o brakes, thx

EDIT: as soon as i posted that i looked outside and it looks like rain...F@#%!

another Edit: i didnt see that you posted that above mine, musthave done it while i was typing

Last edited:
M

Molesrkool

Finally! post #5
btw i didnt mean use brakes to do fakie.. i meant to help with endos into fakie and stuff

do brakeless fakie.. much better

D

dylanc14aim

Finally! post #6
oh ok, yeah it looks way cleaner...thx again

D

dylanc14aim

Finally! post #7
oh ok yeah looks way cleaner..

Minitrix

Minitrix

Finally! post #8
I have trouble keeping my balance when I just roll up a bank and go into fakie.
I usually roll up the bank, then hop to fakie. Then you don't have that moment when you're sitting still and you won't loose your balance as easy.

D

dylanc14aim

Finally! post #9
wow..i never thought of that...but this bank will break...so ill just put some tires or something underneath...or just roll up the dj next time i go...or the Bank's bank...hahaha

New Topics